markdimgba@gmail.com - Mark Dimgba

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

markdimgba@gmail.com - Mark Dimgba

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn
Mark Dimgba

My principal is need of DLC from winter bank Austria or any bank in the same level. No upfront payment. Only corporate payment undertaking and check drawn from receiver bank. If you are able to deliver, contact me for details.

Mark Dimgba

markdimgba@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: markdimgba@gmail.com - Mark Dimgba

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Mark Dimgba

If you are interested, my principal has for immediate issue the following
SBLC for 100M from Soleil Chartered bank.
SBLC for 52M from HSBC Canada.
We will deal only with direct receivers or direct Mandates.
Contact me for details.
markdimgba@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Gold Scam from LinkedIn:
Mark Dimgba

5kg gold bars available for sell in Mali. Are you interested in buying 22 carat gold dory bars with purity 93.5% or better. Price is very good and competitive. Buyer has to pay export tax waiver fees instead of export tax.

Contact me urgently.

markdimgba@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Mark Dimgba

SBLC from brasil brazil formento marchantil Brazil with face value of 100M USD available, fresh cut. Receiver must provider BCL/RWA from his bank confirming readiness to accept SBLC from brasil brazil formento marchantil.

Mark Dimgba
markdimgba@gmail.com