trump.donald188@gmail.com - Mike Pence

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

trump.donald188@gmail.com - Mike Pence

assigned by the president Donald trump..... overdue fund released today

i am mike pence, and i am writing to inform you about your ATM card brought back by the united embassy from the government of Benin republic in the white house Washington dc been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your ATM card

eighteen million united states dollars $18,000,000,00usd that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by honorable president Donald trump the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent Mr Rochas Jesus

also reconfirm your details for the ATM card delivery by filling the form below and send it immediately for prompt collection of your fund.

fill the form below:

1. full names :
2. residential address :
3. mobile number:
4. fax number :
5. occupation :
6. sex :
7. age :
8. nationality :
9. country :
10. marital status :

accept my hearty congratulation again!

yours sincerely,
Mr mike pence
vice-president USA
1600 Pennsylvania ave nw, Washington, dc 20500, united states

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 09:05:35 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Mr Donald John Trump <trump.donald188@gmail.com>
Subject: assigned by the president Donald trump..... overdue fund released today
X-Originating-IP: [109.70.100.18]
Orig IP: 109.70.100.18 | Orig ISP: Next Layer Telekommunikationsdienstleistungs- Und Beratungs Gmbh | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... .70.100.18

LegalBriefs

Re: trump.donald188@gmail.com - Mike Pence

assigned by the president Donald trump..... overdue fund released today

i am mike pence, and i am writing to inform you about your ATM card brought back by the united embassy from the government of Benin republic in the white house Washington dc been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your ATM card

eighteen million united states dollars $18,000,000,00usd that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by honorable president Donald trump the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent Mr Rochas Jesus

also reconfirm your details for the ATM card delivery by filling the form below and send it immediately for prompt collection of your fund.

fill the form below:

1. full names :
2. residential address :
3. mobile number:
4. fax number :
5. occupation :
6. sex :
7. age :
8. nationality :
9. country :
10. marital status :

accept my hearty congratulation again!

yours sincerely,
Mr mike pence
vice-president USA
1600 Pennsylvania ave nw, Washington, dc 20500, united states

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 10:06:03 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Mr Donald John Trump <trump.donald188@gmail.com>
Subject: assigned by the president Donald trump..... overdue fund released today
X-Originating-IP: [51.77.177.194]
Orig IP: 51.77.177.194 | Orig ISP: Ovh Sas | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 77.177.194