jamesabbasw@gmail.com - James W. Abbas

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

jamesabbasw@gmail.com - James W. Abbas

With Due Respect.

I got your contact today, with hope you are reliable and trust worthy. I want you to stand as our / next of Kin to retrieve our inheritance from the Delivery personnel who is already in the EGYPT and the consignment containing millions United States dollars with a Gold, by my late parent.

I need your assistance to retrieve the funds from the delivery personnel and transfer the fund to your Bank as our God loving parent . And you will invest the fund on properties in your country urgently.

You will be required to.

(1) Assist us in putting the fund in a safe Bank
(2) Advise us on lucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.
(4) Assist us to continue our education and to start a better life over
there.

If you can render your assistance in this regard, 35% of the total investment sum will be for you, as your commission. And %15 of any expensive incur in the process of retrieving our Funds.It will be done under a legitimate process.

I wait in your reply and co-operation.

Thanks
James W. Abbas

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 13:28:17 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: James Williams Abbas <jamesabbasw@gmail.com>
Subject: Good Day

LegalBriefs

Re: jamesabbasw@gmail.com - James Williams Abbas

Hello My Dear Friend,

It is indeed my pleasure to request for business partnership with great pleasure, I write to solicit for your assistance in a matter that can be of mutual benefit to us. I am in search of an agent to assist us in the transfer of (Millions of Dollars) and subsequent investment in properties in your country. You will be required to

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said funds
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment project
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties or any profitable business in
your locality.

Please note, the legitimacy of this transaction is well pronounce, which I will personally explain to you over the telephone to determine your true position. I have the authority of my colleagues involved to propose that your consent to this transaction will be highly compensated by a percentage agreed upon by both parties after a successful completion of this project. Further information concerning the transaction shall be forwarded to you upon your response to this letter.

Endeavor to contact me immediately on this email because we will not compromise this transaction with any form of exposure, as we are still in active civil servant.

Thank you and God bless, as I wait in anticipation of your fullest cooperation and kindly send me your full details with your cell phone number.

I await to hear from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. James Williams Abbas

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 06:22:58 +0000 (UTC)
From: "Mr. James Williams Abbas" <jameswabbas700@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "Mr. James Williams Abbas" <jamesabbasw@gmail.com>
Subject: Very Urgently