elliotoliveloanfirm@yahoo.com - Elliot Olive Financial Company

If you are looking for a loan online, then scammers are waiting to take advantage of you.
Hans Neesantoes

elliotoliveloanfirm@yahoo.com - Elliot Olive Financial Company

The following is a post that was made on the online guestbook of a hotel. Not somewhere that a legitimate financial services company would be advertising.
Good day!!! Am just smiling as am posting this because Elliot Olive Financial Company has made me and my family out of debts. It all started when i needed a loan of $50000usd to clear all my debt, so came across his email contact on the internet so I decided to apply for the loan from him and right now am very happy and great full for the help of Elliot Olive for giving me my loan,you can contact him now via email to get yours okay: elliotoliveloanfirm@yahoo.com OR elliotoliveloanfirm@gmail.com OR elliotoliveloanfirm@hotmail.com

Posted from IP address 185.227.82.9

Orig IP: 185.227.82.9 | Orig ISP: Access2.it Group B.v. | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=185.227.82.9
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Undertaker

Re: elliotoliveloanfirm@yahoo.com - Elliot Olive Financial Company

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
$READ MY STORY ON HOW I BECAME DEBT FREE WITH TIPS OF DETECTING A LOAN SCAM ON-LINE !!$$$$$

Attention To The World,

If you need a genuine and reliable loan help,and don’t want to be a scam victim,I think this is for you.This is a testimony on how,I was ripped off by some idiot that calls themselves lenders,and how I finally got my financial freedom through a God sent helper that finally gave my life a meaning,with the least cheapest rates as to 2% interest and little TOKEN other requirements and they don’t give a damn to your credit score… For more info on how to reach this great man just email him now and tell him that Mark Shores testify about him on the internet his email address is: elliotoliveloanfirm@yahoo.com OR elliotoliveloanfirm@gmail.com .... ... CONTACT THIS GREAT LOAN LENDER TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS:elliotoliveloanfirm@yahoo.com OR elliotoliveloanfirm@gmail.com .... and my everyday prayer to this great man is that GOD WILL NEVER STOP BLESSING AND PROTECTING HIS FAMILY because he put an endless smile on my faces and am 100% DEBT FREE TODAY.
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.