amlouisjackbernard@gmail.com - Louis Jack Bernard

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

amlouisjackbernard@gmail.com - Louis Jack Bernard

I am Louis Jack Bernard Working for South coast Inc. South Coast Inc is an investment sub-company under Capital One Bank U.K. South Coast Inc handles all aspects of investment of customer funds on behalf of Capital One Bank U.K.

South Coast Inc, on behalf of Capital One Bank U.K handles all Investors Treasury Bill Deposit which gives us access to trade with our Investors Funds on Private Arrangement. In addition, we make an average turn-over of GBPS £1.2-3 Billion Great British Pounds annually through Private Trading with our Investors fund and Treasury Bill Deposit while the said funds are currently lying as a Floating Capital in our Treasury Bill Magellan Trust Account.

Based on recent development, I have been mandated by one of our numerous investors to find someone of your caliber who can help receive and manage his funds in our custody. Details of the said investment funds will be revealed to you upon receiving a confirmatory email from you as to your readiness to assume the task of investing the said funds in a Private arrangement that will be beneficial to all parties involved.

My Email: iamlouisjackbernard@gmail.com

Thank you for the anticipated cooperation.

Warmest Regards.

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 15:04:19 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Louis Jack Bernard <amlouisjackbernard@gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION