mrsthelmamorgan55@gmail.com - Thelma Morgan

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

mrsthelmamorgan55@gmail.com - Thelma Morgan

Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs Thelma Morgan, suffering from cancerous ailment. I was married to Mr. Dexter Morgan, my husband worked with Chevron/Texaco in the United Kingdom for twenty years before he died in the year 2008.My late husband deposited the sum of ?6.5 Million Pounds (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) with a Bank in United Kingdom.Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the stroke and cancerous problems I am suffering from.

I have decided to donate this fund to you and I want you to use this my late husband’s effort to fund the upkeep of widows and charities worldwide.I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused

God bless you.

Mrs. Thelma S. Morgan

Code: Select all

Received: from User (p18059-ipngnfx01morioka.iwate.ocn.ne.jp [153.142.9.59])
Reply-To: <mrsthelmamorgan55@gmail.com>
Subject: How are you today?
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 12:45:12 -0800
Orig IP: 153.142.9.59 | Orig ISP: Ntt Communications Corporation | City: Tokyo | Country: Japan | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=153.142.9.59

LegalBriefs

Re: mrsthelmamorgan55@gmail.com - Thelma Morgan

Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs Thelma Morgan, suffering from cancerous ailment. I was married to Mr. Dexter Morgan, my husband worked with Chevron/Texaco in the United Kingdom for twenty years before he died in the year 2008.My late husband deposited the sum of ?6.5 Million Pounds (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) with a Bank in United Kingdom.Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the stroke and cancerous problems I am suffering from.

I have decided to donate this fund to you and I want you to use this my late husband’s effort to fund the upkeep of widows and charities worldwide.I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused

God bless you.

Mrs. Thelma S. Morgan

Subject: How are you today?
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 00:05:36 -0800
Orig IP: 153.142.9.59 | Orig ISP: Ntt Communications Corporation | City: Tokyo | Country: Japan | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=153.142.9.59

LegalBriefs

Dear Beloved,

God bless you.

Mrs. Thelma S. Morgan

Subject: Kindly get back to me
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 20:43:54 -0800

LegalBriefs

Dear Beloved,

God bless you.

Mrs. Thelma S. Morgan

Subject: Kindly get back to me
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 02:03:01 -0800