mrsindranooyi22@gmail.com - Indra Nooyi

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

mrsindranooyi22@gmail.com - Indra Nooyi

my name is Indra Nooyi (née Krishnamurthy; born 28 October 1955) an Indian American business executive, serving as chairman of PepsiCo, the second largest food and beverage business in the world by net revenue, and as CEO for 12 years from 2006-2018. She has consistently ranked among the world's 100 most powerful women.

HEADQUARTERS THE WORLD BANK
1818 H Street, NW Washington, DC 20433 USA
Tel : 1-202-522-1500

With all due respect

My name is Indra Nooyi , the World Bank President, i was elected my the US President Donald Trump and i 'm happy to inform you that i went through the beneficiary's payment file and i discovered that your over due payment Fund $10.5m Usd was on held due to the corrupted bank officials, but i 'm here to inform you that your problem is over, beside i discovered that the Asia citizen and USA and as well the European has suffered regarding there Fund and you are among the beneficiary

I want to use this opportunity to inform you that i 'm here to serve you better and also to make you happy, be informed that all the necessary arrangement has been made on your favour to release your Fund through bank to bank transfer directly to your designation account, kindly bear in mind that this is your great opportunity to claim your fund , because i have another thing to do , if you fail to claim your fund $10.5m usd now, it will take another 2 years before i will come cross your payment file again,Be informed that i have put new Law here in World bank today in our meeting with the IM and as well with the FBI/ INTERPOL/ HOMELAND SECURITY, in our meeting today, i complaned to the that the World Bank will never work under those agency, this is to avoid those agency stop the remittance of your Fund and that is the reason of the International transfer permit fee, because the International transfer permit clearance certificate covered all the agency and all the document, with this International transfer permit , your remittance fund will hit your account within 48 hours of the transfer

However, all the documentation has been obtained on your favour that will empower the remittance on your Fund $10.5m Usd hit to your account without the IMF or any agency stop the transfer, but before the transfer of your Fund $10.5m usd you have to pay for the International transfer permit fee $735, be rest assure that once it's done, the transfer of your Fund $10.5m Usd will follow and be informed that your fund $10.5m usd was originated from Nigeria and based on that you have to obtain the international; transfer permit clearance certificate from Nigeria, kindly get back to us to enable us forward your payment Fund $10.5m usd

I wait for your urgent response with your full details

1) Your bank account
2) Your cell phone number
3) Your office address
4) your full name
5) Your passport

Final notice, you have to stop any contact you are doing with any bank or Government officials in respect of any so called Fund

Thank for your co-operstion
Best Regards

Mrs. Indra Nooyi
World Bank President

Code: Select all

Reply-To: mrsindranooyi22@gmail.com
From: World Bank President <infodirectorallocationdepartm@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 15:24:34 -0800
Subject: Good News from the World Bank
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]
Country Code: 1
Country Name: USA
Area Name: District of Columbia (DC) (202)
Exchange Name : Washington, District of Columbia County (522)
Type: Landline
Original Provider: Verizon Washington, DC Inc.
Validity: The number is the correct length for a North American number.
More information at ScamNumbers.info