vishaldos2015@gmail.com

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

vishaldos2015@gmail.com

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
J H D
AUTHORISED PERSON at shantiseva ashram

Good evening all.....
Greetings from
Jayasrealestate services!!!!!!

I have a good news for you all ....especially people in to gold trades worldwide.
1.gold mines owners/directors.

2. Mandates for the gold mines all over the world (only authorised persons).

3.consultants who ever has access to clients holding SKR (safe keeping receipts)based on gold bullion.

Trade platform Brief: Generally played only on 100% cash backed financial Instruments with good, clean clear money. But due to Corona Virus.. the economy of global market has gone down under complete lockdown condition.now they have introduced Bullion trading programs. In this programme you will have to deposit your 100MTS Bullion under the supervision and custody of a Prime Bank against which the Bank shall issue a Safe Keeping Receipt(SKR).

Quantity to be blocked: Minimum 100 MTS and maximum 1000 MTS, For 13 months in SKR condition. (Not to deposit physically).

Excellent returns as big profits on a weekly basis for 40 weeks!!!!!

Pls note this is a limited period offer

This trading is only for one year one day..

For more information:

Interested people can mail me at vishaldos2015@gmail.com
WhatsApp 919444077827
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: vishaldos2015@gmail.com

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
J H D
AUTHORISED PERSON at shantiseva ashram

Good evening everybody ....

Greetings from shantiseva ashram!!!!!!

We SHANTISEVA ASHRAM now come up with approved projects of ""humanitarian initiative"" with CBDT approval of 4117.65 CRORES..APPROVED LIMIT BY CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES INDIA.

Now shantiseva ashram provides tax exemption from 80G5(vi) as well as 10(23c)(IV).

We do have Strong receiving account with axis bank (savings,current n FCRA accounts).

Also we do have accounts in ICICI ,PNB IDBI CANARA BANK ,HDFC AND KOTAK MAHINDRA.(Accounts in India)

corporates who are willing to involve us in part of CSR ACTIVITIES/sponsoring funds/TRADE PROFIT FUNDS/other funds.pls do contact us.

We also have FCRA account in AXIS ..for the funds from overseas .

We have good relation with THIRDPARTY FINANCIERS,(TPF)T&C APPLIED.

READY TO RECEIVE FUNDS (KYC) AC ROSS THE GLOBE.
AGREEABLE FOR DONORS T&C.

We welcome your donations..

Pls feel free to write or call us at

JHD
+91-9444077827
Email: vishaldos2015@gmail.com.
India.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.