em5869577@gmail.com - Dr. Yaki Ahmed

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

em5869577@gmail.com - Dr. Yaki Ahmed

WELCOME TO HEAD OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
AFRICAN FASTER WAY FOR SENDING AND RECEIVING MONEY WORLDWIDE:
ADDRESS 445 DEROPKO,AKPAKPA COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.
Welcome to Western Union phone Tel:+22 998 770 341
EMAIL:em5869577@gmail.com

Attention Dear Beneficiary,,

Thank you for calling Western Union , Yes am the Director this Western Union Head Office Benin Republic by name Mr.yaki ahmed, Regarding your information sent to us by International Monetary Fund is well received,You are welcome to Oceanic Bank western union office Benin Republic. The valued of $2.700,000.00 usd is approved to your name from International Monetary Fund and I was in position to transfer the money to you by western union transfer and i have sent your first payment $5,000.00 today but still on hold.

According to an instruction from the western union head office here in Benin Republic which indicates that i should be sending $5000.00Usd daily until your fund $2.700.000.00 is completely transferred to you,

BELOW IS YOUR FIRST PAYMENT $50OO.OOUSD

MTCN#_____________________8860-3341-09#
Sender’s First Name:-------Dr.yaki
Sender’s Last Name:------Ahmed
Sender’s Location:------- Seattle,Benin Republic
Amount sent:------- $5000

We made the payment to your name today but we check you file we discover that you supposed to pay $50.00 for our transfer fee before you will pick up your $5000.00 USD DAILY,

Sorry i did not check your file before i made the payment to you but when the M.D of the Bank check your file to confirm the payment, we verify that you did not pay the transfer charges. You must pay the transfer fee $50,00 before you will pick up the $5000.00USD today.

Meanwhile you suppose to pay our transfer charges before you will receive the $5000.00USD DAILY because We try our best to deduct the transfer charges fee from the total sum of $2.700.000.00 USD but In accordance to the engagement agreement with Benin Foundation De France (IMF / ECO-WAS / UNITED NATIONS) which we were clearly warned not to tamper with your fund and no deduction for whatever reason, stating that it is a measure to safeguard the fund of the beneficiaries from embezzlement and misdirection. That is why you have to pay the transfer fee $50.00 before you will receive your $5000.00USD .

Remember we need your full information as where we will be sending the second
payments $5000 to avoid wrong transfer such as,

Your Full Name:............................
Your Home Address:......................
Your Country/ City: .............................
Your Age:....................................
Your Sex:........................................
Your Direct Phone Number:..........................
Your ID copy:............................

Then we should send another $5000.00USD Every day to your name immediately. The transfer charge fee is $50.00, and once you send the fee, we should send the MTCN control number for your $5000.00USD immediately.

Now go to western union use this information and send the $50.00 for our transfer charges so you will pick your payment of $5000.00USD. immediately with the MTCN i will send to you, and tomorrow I will send you the second payment of the other $5000.00USD with the mtcn and you will go and pick it up, we guarantee you best service as we proceed sending the $5000.00USD every day to your name.

Send the $50.00 through western union with the information to enable me send your mtcn to you immediately.

Receiver's name :NAZA ANNI
Receiver's Country: Benin Republic
Address: cotonou.
Text Question How Long ?
Text Answer Today
Amount to send $50.00 Only
______________________________ _______
Please once you send the money with this information don't forget to send the MTCN number to us so that we can be able to pick it up in our office, we are waiting to have the transfer charges from you today so that we will release the $5,000.00 MTCN to you immediately. Thanks

View the attached to know me very well.

Call me:Tel:+22 998 770 341
Thanks for using our best service,

I wait for your response.

Your In Service
Dr.yaki AHMED
Tel:+22 998 770 341
Western Union Director
Congratulation !!!!!,

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 06:48:52 +0900 (JST)
From: "Dr.yaki AHMED" <hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.@themis.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: "Dr.yaki AHMED" <em5869577@gmail.com>
Subject: WELCOME TO HEAD OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
X-Originating-IP: [197.210.52.34]
Orig IP: 197.210.52.34 | Orig ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... .210.52.34

Country Code: 229
Country Name: Benin
Type: Mobile
Validity: The number is the correct length for a Benin phone number.
More information at ScamNumbers.info

LegalBriefs

Re: em5869577@gmail.com - Dr. Yaki Ahmed

WELCOME TO HEAD OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
AFRICAN FASTER WAY FOR SENDING AND RECEIVING MONEY WORLDWIDE:
ADDRESS 445 DEROPKO,AKPAKPA COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.
Welcome to Western Union phone Tel:+22 998 770 341
EMAIL:em5869577@gmail.com

Attention Dear Beneficiary,,

Thank you for calling Western Union , Yes am the Director this Western Union Head Office Benin Republic by name Mr.yaki ahmed, Regarding your information sent to us by International Monetary Fund is well received,You are welcome to Oceanic Bank western union office Benin Republic. The valued of $2.700,000.00 usd is approved to your name from International Monetary Fund and I was in position to transfer the money to you by western union transfer and i have sent your first payment $5,000.00 today but still on hold.

According to an instruction from the western union head office here in Benin Republic which indicates that i should be sending $5000.00Usd daily until your fund $2.700.000.00 is completely transferred to you,

BELOW IS YOUR FIRST PAYMENT $50OO.OOUSD

MTCN#_____________________8860-3341-09#
Sender’s First Name:-------Dr.yaki
Sender’s Last Name:------Ahmed
Sender’s Location:------- Seattle,Benin Republic
Amount sent:------- $5000

We made the payment to your name today but we check you file we discover that you supposed to pay $50.00 for our transfer fee before you will pick up your $5000.00 USD DAILY,

Sorry i did not check your file before i made the payment to you but when the M.D of the Bank check your file to confirm the payment, we verify that you did not pay the transfer charges. You must pay the transfer fee $50,00 before you will pick up the $5000.00USD today.

Meanwhile you suppose to pay our transfer charges before you will receive the $5000.00USD DAILY because We try our best to deduct the transfer charges fee from the total sum of $2.700.000.00 USD but In accordance to the engagement agreement with Benin Foundation De France (IMF / ECO-WAS / UNITED NATIONS) which we were clearly warned not to tamper with your fund and no deduction for whatever reason, stating that it is a measure to safeguard the fund of the beneficiaries from embezzlement and misdirection. That is why you have to pay the transfer fee $50.00 before you will receive your $5000.00USD .

Remember we need your full information as where we will be sending the second
payments $5000 to avoid wrong transfer such as,

Your Full Name:............................
Your Home Address:......................
Your Country/ City: .............................
Your Age:....................................
Your Sex:........................................
Your Direct Phone Number:..........................
Your ID copy:............................

Then we should send another $5000.00USD Every day to your name immediately. The transfer charge fee is $50.00, and once you send the fee, we should send the MTCN control number for your $5000.00USD immediately.

Now go to western union use this information and send the $50.00 for our transfer charges so you will pick your payment of $5000.00USD. immediately with the MTCN i will send to you, and tomorrow I will send you the second payment of the other $5000.00USD with the mtcn and you will go and pick it up, we guarantee you best service as we proceed sending the $5000.00USD every day to your name.

Send the $50.00 through western union with the information to enable me send your mtcn to you immediately.

Receiver's name :NAZA ANNI
Receiver's Country: Benin Republic
Address: cotonou.
Text Question How Long ?
Text Answer Today
Amount to send $50.00 Only
______________________________ _______
Please once you send the money with this information don't forget to send the MTCN number to us so that we can be able to pick it up in our office, we are waiting to have the transfer charges from you today so that we will release the $5,000.00 MTCN to you immediately. Thanks

View the attached to know me very well.

Call me:Tel:+22 998 770 341
Thanks for using our best service,

I wait for your response.

Your In Service
Dr.yaki AHMED
Tel:+22 998 770 341
Western Union Director
Congratulation !!!!!,

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 21:11:06 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Dr.yaki AHMED" <em5869577@gmail.com>
Subject: WELCOME TO HEAD OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
X-Originating-IP: [197.210.55.168]
Orig IP: 197.210.55.168 | Orig ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 210.55.168

Country Code: 229
Country Name: Benin
Type: Mobile
Validity: The number is the correct length for a Benin phone number.
More information at ScamNumbers.info