william.barr255@gmail.com - William Barr

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

william.barr255@gmail.com - William Barr

THIS NOTICE IS COMING TO YOU FROM DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE VICTIM NOTIFICATION SYSTEM (VNS)
You are receiving this email from Mr William Barr the newly appointed Attorney general of United state of America. am contacting you today Because you were identified by the Law enforcement. During my official Investigation, i found out that you have been receiving countless messages/ emails and calls from many people requesting your personal information in order to send your fund to you, but you haven't receive any dime. i was nominated by Donald Trump to be the new Attorney General by replacing Jeff Sessions who was fired by the President.the 68-year-old to take charge of the investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 US election. i resumed the office as the 85th Attorney General of United state of America, During my official research in the office i discovered a Bank check valued sum of TWENTY MILLION USD ($20,000,000.00) Belonging to you as the rightful intimate Beneficiary.

I tried to know why this Bank check has not been released to you but i was told by the Vice President that the former Attorney General Jeff Sessions who left this office withhold your Bank check for his own personal interest without knowing that his evil plans towards diverting your fund will be discovered. The Bank check is still available and ready for your receiving.You will receive this Bank Check through delivery which i have already contracted with the UNITED STATE POSTAL SERVICE Company to deliver the Bank check directly to your home address. You are required to reconfirm your full name and address where the bank Check will be deliver to you, Your telephone number is also needed for easy communication. As soon as the information is received, you will receive a mail from me and more details of your Bank check payment will be made known to you as soon as i receive your swift positive Response.
Thanks for your understanding, i wait for your positive Response.

Best Regard
Mr William Barr.
United States Attorney General.

Do you have questions about my message? Contact us at our
Media Relations +1 206-456-4640
william.barr255@gmail.com

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 00:30:19 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Attorney General <william.barr255@gmail.com>
Subject: IMPORTANT NOTICE
X-Originating-IP: [197.210.47.235]
Orig IP: 197.210.47.235 | Orig ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 210.47.235

Country Code: 1
Country Name: USA
Area Name: Washington (WA) (206)
Exchange Name : Seattle, King County (456)
Type: Landline
Original Provider: Level 3 Communications, LLC - WA
Validity: The number is the correct length for a North American number.
More information at ScamNumbers.info