chowdutpal@gmail.com - Utpal Chowdhury

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

chowdutpal@gmail.com - Utpal Chowdhury

Bank Instruments Scammer spamming Forums with fake offers.
GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE

I'm direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider.

Our instruments are only from AAA rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B. The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments such as Bank Guarantee (BG) Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Direct Line of Credit (DLC) Medium Term Note (MTN) Letter of Credit (LC)

I only want serious buyers then i will put you in touch with the provider directly.
Contact me and I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.

Email: chowdutpal@gmail.com

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

utpal01
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: Dumb Scammer - chowdutpal@gmail.com - Utpal Chowdhury

Mod Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself. He is clearly a total idiot, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum is a good way to find victims.

Project Funding and Banking Instrument Such As {(BG/SBLC/LC/DLC/MTN)} for lease and purchase

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details. And again our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.
Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request.
Email: chowdutpal@gmail.com
WhatsApp : +447404636652
Last edited by Hans Neesantoes on Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: chowdutpal@gmail.com - Utpal Chowdhury

Hello you dumb scammer. Thank you for joining us from Lagos, Nigeria to provide additional proof that you are a fraud.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: chowdutpal@gmail.com - Utpal Chowdhury

Another email address used by this dumb Nigerian scammer - chowdutpal200@yahoo.com