Attn: Delegate ,
The World Health Organisation (WHO) are putting a stop in Corona-virus Pandemic Disease in no distance time. if you are interested you can get registered.
Thank you for your interest to participate in the International Conference on Human Genetics, Genetic Diseases, Virology & Vaccines (HGGDVV 2020). The congress will be held at the NW Conference Center Washington DC this summer from 20th July to 30th July 2020. Please be informed that all interested delegates that require entry visa to attend this meeting in the United States will be assisted in obtaining visa in their passports.
Theme of the Congress is: “Novel Approaches on Current and Future Human Genetics and Eradication of Viral Diseases”.
We have selected a worldwide representation of professionals from several European, Western and Asian countries with recognized expertise in this topic. This Congress will bring together practitioners, researchers and educators from around the world.
Registration Terms and Conditions:
The following terms and conditions set out the legal rules applicable to the (HGGDVV 2020). Congress. Participants shall be bound by these terms and conditions upon registering for the Congress and are advised to read and understand these terms carefully before registering. The Organizer will not accept any conditions contradictory to or deviant from these general terms and conditions.
• To be eligible to register for the congress, attendees must be at least 18 years old. Attendees may be asked to present an official identity card stating their age.
• Registrations will not be confirmed until the completed form and reservation receipt are submitted and processed by the registration office.
• Registered attendees are responsible for the cost of their hotel accommodation with the recommended hotel.
• If the maximum attendee capacity is reached, the congress organizers reserve the right to refuse any registration.
• Registered delegates Must Honor the Visa by participating in the congress and returning home after the congress.
• All delegates' details will be kept on our records, we will not share your details with anyone and we will not contact you about anything other than the event you attend - unless you have indicated otherwise.
• The congress organizing committee and sponsors are only responsible for registered delegate’s round trip air tickets and assistance will be given to delegates who require visa to the United States. Delegates without Visa should notify us during registration.
• It is imperative for all delegates to observe relevant security procedures. All delegates are requested to wear their congress badge at all times during their stay at the International Conference on Human Genetics, Genetic Diseases, Virology & Vaccines (HGGDVV 2020).
Registration is FREE and the (HGGDVV 2020) Sponsors will cover all participants travel tickets for registered attendees. Attendees can also participate as an INDIVIDUAL OR A GROUP OF TWO (2) TO SIX (6) MEMBERS.
In order to be registered to attend the (HGGDVV 2020) interested delegates must submit the details below to the registration office via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A. Names Exactly as in Passport
B. Passport Number
C. Date of Birth
D. Place of Birth
E. Country of Residence
G. Phone Contact
H. Postal Address
UPON SUBMISSION OF THE ABOVE DETAILS, YOU WILL BE SENT AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM WHICH YOU ARE TO FILL TO CONFIRM YOUR REGISTRATION. THE REGISTRATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM IS SENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED BY DELEGATES.
Registered Delegates are responsible for their hotel accommodation in Washington D.C. where the congress will be held due to the inability of our sponsor organizations to mobilize enough funds to sponsor the number of expected delegates attending the congress.
Attendees are required to make their reservation with the hotel management from July 20th to July 30th, 2020. You are advised to contact the hotel management for necessary information to make your booking because immediately after your registration is confirmed by our organization, the hotel booking confirmation receipt from the hotel management will be needed to confirm your participation and to ensure that delegates have secured accommodation with the hotel. All meals are included in the room rate. In order to benefit from the subsidized hotel room rate, please reference HGGDVV2020 when making your reservation.
Requesting an Invitation Letter:
For security purpose, letter of invitation will be sent to delegates who have been registered for the congress. Once your registration is confirmed, a personalized letter of invitation will be sent to you.
U.S. Travel Guide:
Most Canadian citizens and many citizens from Visa Waiver Program countries can come to the U.S. without a visa if they meet certain requirements. Visa waiver travelers from ALL 27 Visa Waiver Program countries must present a machine-readable passport at the U.S. port of entry to enter the U.S. without a visa otherwise a U.S. visa is required.
All participants visa assistance request will be forwarded to the U.S. Department of State for visa authorization which shall be sent by fax to the consular section of the U.S. Embassy, in your country of residence. Only on receipt of your filled registration forms, front page of international passport and hotel accommodation confirmation slip, will participant’s visa request be forwarded to the U.S. Bureau Department of State for same day visa authorization, which shall be sent to the Consulate Section of the U.S. Embassy in your country of residence for visa collection. You will be given an appointment date to visit the U.S. Embassy for visa collection after the approval of your visa here in United States. You are to inform us if you already have U.S. visa when submitting your registration documents.
The sponsors/organizing committee is responsible for all registered delegates Air Tickets. The ticket will cover from participant's country of residence to the United States and back to participant’s country of residence at the end of the conference.
The official languages of the congress are English, Spanish and French. However, a simultaneous translation into English will be provided for all sessions that take place in the main congress room. Interpretation in other languages will be available from speech-to-text reporting.
Please be informed that all delegates required information should be sent to the registration desk via email: email@example.com
as soon as possible for proper registration.
International Conference on Human Genetics, Genetic Diseases, Virology & Vaccines. (HGGDVV 2020)
HGGDVV / NW Conference Center, Washington, D.C USA.
TEL: +1 - 202-843-8400