dhl1couriercompany1@gmail.com - John F, Kelly

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

dhl1couriercompany1@gmail.com - John F, Kelly

Homeland Security US Department

Federal government office in San Francisco, California Address: 450 Golden Gate Ave # 36127, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA

Hello Mrs/Mr, how are you doing today, with respect of this text message is from United State Homeland Security, I want to inform you that the government of Togo Republic have delivery your compensation funds payment worth $4,7million dollars Consignment box to our office this morning.And this funds is for compensated all scam victims in year 2016 till 2018, that's why Federal Government stated to compensated this year 2019 to helps so many persons loosen their own jobs, properties, companies and others important, According to Finally meeting between Our President and Republic of Benin with Nigeria President their stated that no more Google scams again from their Countries, so your warring is stop reply any Emails from Africa as hole, with immediately effect I want you to get back to me with your full information, such as blows,

(Your name)................
(Country, City, State).....
(Address)..................
(Phone Number).............
(Your Age..................
(ID copy)..................
(Your Occupation)..........

Note that immediately after you provided all needed here as we wrote down then your compensation funds will take over at once without any problem at all, Thank you once again and while waiting for your urgent and positive respond,Thank you and God bless American.

Homeland Security,
Director Mr. John F, Kelly
Email( dhl1couriercompany1@gmail.com)

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 23:13:44 +0000 (UTC)
From: Homeland Security US Department <off.ofice83@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Homeland Security US Department <dhl1couriercompany1@gmail.com>
Subject: Homeland Security US Department