elizaveta.zagumennov@yandex.com - Elizaveta

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

elizaveta.zagumennov@yandex.com - Elizaveta

Hi my dear mate Before we we will be familiar, I’m wanna it to be presented. My name is Elizaveta. Hru? And what is your name? I am I hope, what my letter did not become for you surprise? I am has addressed in dating agency with the purpose to meet decent the man. I’m in searches serious intentions and the man which will respect me and mine positions in a life. I’m I wish to love and be desired. Now I am I will tell about myself. I’m has finished a higher educational institution, I work. I’m I do not use drugs, I do not drink alcohol and I do not smoke. I’m to time married and at me there are no children. I’m romantic and cheerful woman. If you is interested and you wish to communicate with me I will be to expect your answer. I am I can to send to you a picture and more to tell about myself. I am I will be also it is glad to look your snapshots and your story about your life. I wish you successful day and with impatience I will wait the counter letter. If you does not interest is not interested in acquaintance do not write to me. Yours faithfully Elizavetunka

Code: Select all

To: [Redacted]
Subject: Hello charming man,
From: Elizavetushulenka Elizavetushunka <jack_nightmare856@yahoo.co.jp>
Reply-To: Elizavetushulenka Elizavetushunka <elizaveta.zagumennov@yandex.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 02:24:32 +0100