fidelitybanknigeria5@gmail.com - Nnamdi Okonkwo

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

fidelitybanknigeria5@gmail.com - Nnamdi Okonkwo

Fidelity Bank Plc, Nigeria
Address: 59, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent Wuse 2, Nigeria.

Good Morning

Am Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo the director of fidelity bank am contacting you regarding of your 1billion dollars in our bank for transfer into your account and we have not had from you since last year November,
i what to know the reason why you refuse your fund in our bank and refuse to send the transfer fee to able us to transfer your fund into your account. Your fund have be in our bank for longtime and I want to
let you know that we have just been informed through EFCC SPECIAL AGENT that the MINISTER OF FINANCE NIGERIA are making arrangement to have your contract fund wired into the Bank account of Mr Robert Alex,
the man that contacted them, earlier today and presented some documentations evidencing your claim purported to have being signed personally by you for the release of your contract fund to him, since you
have chose to ignore their messages and refuse to pay the $250 for transfer charges as imposed, despite the advise we gave you.I refuse to transfer your fund to his account because i want to hear from you
first before i will transfer your fund to his account, do you still want to receive your fund? if not let me allow him to send the $250 for the transfer charges and transfer your fund to his account.

Your urgent response is highly needed.

Thanks
Director of fidelity bank Plc.
Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 14:19:57 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Fidelity Bank Plc <fidelitybanknigeria5@gmail.com>
Subject: Wlcome to Fidelity Bank Plc, Nigeria