w.ubenin207@gmail.com - Dr John Benson

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

w.ubenin207@gmail.com - Dr John Benson

WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE:
COTONOU-REPUBLIC OF BENIN/ ADDRESS 455 MERCY STREET,
WESTERN UNION BONUS ALERT;w.ubenin207@gmail.com

PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS OF US$650.000.00 CERTIFIED FUNDS:

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am Dr.John Benson, the new elected manager of western union Benin head office here This is to let you know that your name was listed in our payment file and according to the letter attached with the file you are the next person to start your transfer this week from this western union department Benin Republic office Also our management offered a NEW YEAR BONUS to all our customers saying that each will go and pay only $39.00 which will lass 7days from today. We offered the BONUS due to the exchange position that you never receive the fund from our former manager and i decided to start the transfer as i have swearing in this week but i never get your full information,

It is only your name and email address that i saw for payment file also i used the name sent you first information $5000.00 this afternoon as the instructed was given to me but before i can post it .across to you i need your full contact address to avoid wrong location because in my searching i discovered that you paid fee for Ownership Certificate that the only fee that is not confirm in your payment file is the Fund Release Order Certificate which will cost you $39.00 only.

So i need your urgent reply with your full contact address where the first information $5000.00 will be post to enable you pick up in your location western union also try and send it together with the Fund Release Order Certificate Fee $39.00 because is only delay now.

Send the fee through Western Union or Money Gram money transfer with the address bellow

1. Receiver's Name :======OBE SAMUEL
2. City/Country:==========Cotonou-Benin Republic.
3. Question=============Honest?
4. Answer:=============Trust
5. Amount:=============US$39.00

Please remember to forward us your full information once you make the payment to enable proceed to you accordingly OK

I wish you good luck.
Yours in service

DR.JOHN BENSON
WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT
REPUBLIC OF BENIN.FOREIGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT
OFFICE THIS IS OUR CONDUCT CODE (101)

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 09:38:07 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Western Union Bonus <w.ubenin207@gmail.com>
Subject: Western Union Bonus payment US$650.000.00