youcancomein2@yahoo.com - Daniel U.

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Hans Neesantoes

youcancomein2@yahoo.com - Daniel U.

Bitcoin Scam from LinkedIn:
Daniel .U.
PAYMASTER OFFSHORE DUE DILIGENCE LEGAL SERVICES MONETISATION INVESTMENTS FINANCIAL SERVICES CASH TRADING P. P. P.

1000 Bitcoin needed

Procedure 1

Seller opens new wallet with new gmail account
Seller gives you the email login to buyer to check if its new
Seller changes the password of the gmail account if he likes before sending btc to the wallet
Seller sends bitcoin to the wallet that is newly created and linked with the new Gmail
Seller sends transaction ID to buyer to check on blockchain if the account is really funded
If so, seller sends payment procedure
Buyer sends payment for the total number of btc agreed
After seller confirms payment, he give both the email password and login of wallet where the agreed bitcoin was sent to. Seller in not sending

to buyers wallet be giving both accesses of accounts, seller can then move by himself to where he likes
Deal completed

Procedure 2
Create a 1000BTC sale on Localbitcon or Paxful

Procedure 3
Meet with buyer at Brusel, Belgium
youcancomein2@yahoo.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: youcancomein2@yahoo.com - Daniel U.

Daniel .U.
PAYMASTER OFFSHORE DUE DILIGENCE LEGAL SERVICES MONETISATION INVESTMENTS FINANCIAL SERVICES CASH TRADING P. P. P.

20,000 BTC for sale at 10% discount
youcancomein2@yahoo.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Gold Scam from LinkedIn:
Daniel .U.

GOLD seller, that can sell up to 300MT needed urgently.
Send your soft offer. 10% discount is preferred by buyer
Youcancomein2@yahoo.com

Hans Neesantoes

Daniel .U.

1Million USD worth of bitcoin for sale at 2% discount of current price:
PROCEDURE:
That is:
1) Buyer create new wallet on new email without adding any 2fa security and copy the wallet
2) Buyer submit the password of the newly created email and bitcoin wallet to seller
3) Seller will change the passwords for safety of his coin
4) Seller will then transfer the agree bitcoin into the wallet and show buyer the shot.
5) Buyer can also check the transaction on block explorer since he has the copied wallet.
6) Then buyer sends payment
7) Seller sends BITCOIN.
Youcancomein2@yahoo.com

Hans Neesantoes

Money Laundering Scam from LinkedIn:
Daniel .U.

UBS Switzerland bank needed for a 500 million job within now and 24 hours, direct receiver only. Receiver for SEPA DD is also needed.
youcancomein2@yahoo.com

Hans Neesantoes

Re: youcancomein2@yahoo.com - Daniel

Daniel BITCOIN
BITCOIN TRADER. CRUDE OIL, GOLD, COCOA, CASHEW, PAYMASTER, OFFSHORE DUE DILIGENCE LEGAL SERVICES MONETISATION INVESTMENTS FINANCIAL SERVICES CASH TRADING P. P. P.

BITCOIN NEEDED: 5 million Euro is available for the Purchase of Bitcoin: Physical purchase in Milan, Italy. Buyer is paying with physical cash and nothing else. Kindly understand before contacting. Only those will good price will be considered. Send us you proof of POC while we also send you POF Youcancomein2@yahoo.com

fraudkicker
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

I am taking you up on this, it is a total DEFAMATION of CHARACTER and FAKE NEWS; this same post you posted here as scam belong to me and i want to know what has warranted you or who gave you the right to consider a post as scam?
What are your instrument for checking?
How have you come about your conclusion?
Who has reported to you that i have scammed him by this post?
Where have you being registered to warrant this right for this post?
Do you think because you need traffic for you new site then you can just go info any forum and post people info whom you probably had wanted to play smart on and because you failed, you considered them scam?
Even one making business make their policy, if you do not understand them, you have a choice to leave it instead of considering it a scam.
Please WHAT is SCAM
Please WHO is a SCAMMER.
Give me the Proof of the scam i have done, those whom i have scam and what i have scam them now.
Let your definition of the above point out step by step how i have become a scammer.
I AM NEVER GONNA TAKE THIS LIKELY AS I AM GOING TO ESCALATE IT RIGHT AWAY.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Hello dumb scammer "Daniel U.".

Do you really think you are fooling anyone with your claims of legitimacy?

Million dollar trades of Bitcoins are not arranged by individuals from Nigeria using free Yahoo email addresses on dodgy LinkedIn groups.

You are just a dumb Yahoo boy.