Other scams not covered elsewhere
Hans Neesantoes

nwankwo.fredrick@fundvineberkshire.com - Fredrick Nwankwo

Bitcoin Scam from LinkedIn:
fredrick nwankwo
Head - Business Development at Fundvine Berkshire Asset Management Limited

Need a direct Buyer of BTC.
MIN: 500 BTC per tranche
PROCEDURE: Buyer should be willing to use * Brinks Escrow Services* or Bank to Bank.
DISCOUNT: 8%/4%

Seller is in the UK and is a miner, Cant do face to face because of the lockdown and pandemic.

Please, Interested buyers should contact me if you know you are comfortable with brinks as escrow and you are ready to sign contract with KYC...

Thanks,
Fredrick
Whatsapp : +2348025930677
Email: nwankwo.fredrick@fundvineberkshire.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: nwankwo.fredrick@fundvineberkshire.com - Fredrick Nwankwo

Here is an email that we received from useless scammer Fredrick Nwankwo

Swift Agent Trade Company <swiftagentz@gmail.com> wrote:
Good day,

I found out that my number was listed on your page and published as a scam number and my name and identity published as scam.

Pls , I wish to bring to your notice that I am not into any kind of fraudulent activity or scam, I am a sales person for Fundvine Berkshire Asset Management Limited, located @ 16 Ademola Adetukumbo street, Wuse 2, ABUJA.
We are into management of different classes of Assets for customers.

I also have my registered company for facilitation of financial Instruments trade, cryptocurrency trade/exchange and general contracts.

Pls, I suggest due diligence be done on information provided now and my name and number withdrawn from your scam link.

I am also requesting you bring evidence of a defrauded victim by me which warranted you to publish my details as scam...

Failure to do this in 24 hrs, I will press for litigation on defamation of character/person.

Thanks
Fredrick Nwankwo
nwankwo.fredrick@fundvineberkshire.com , swiftagentz@gmail.com
An identical email was also received from nwankwo.fredrick@fundvineberkshire.com.

Since useless scammer Fredrick Nwankwo wants evidence that he is a scammer, here it is - Multi million (let alone Billion) dollar deals such as the ones this scammer claims to be arranging are not done by someone using a Nigerian mobile phone and a free email address (or a domain that has been registered for 6 months, yet has no actual content on it). They are arranged by legitimate finance houses using proper landline telephones and long-standing corporate domains that actually have proper websites. They also don't register their domains in the name of someone totally different.

From the WhoIs for fake domain fundvineberkshire.com
Creation Date: 2020-10-22T12:54:23Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-10-22T12:54:23Z

Registrant Name: Michael Enyinna
Registrant Organization: FundVineHoldings
Registrant Street: 5 Idowu Tarloy
Registrant City: Victoria Island
Registrant State/Province: Lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 101241
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.8023818964
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: mkasarach@gmail.com
Fredrick Nwankwo's profile on LinkedIn has now had all details removed from it and all it's posts removed - not something that a legitimate financial services provider would need to do.

See also viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6020 for useless scammer Fredrick Nwankwo's other scams