fergusshields@protonmail.com - Fergus Shields

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Hans Neesantoes

fergusshields@protonmail.com - Fergus Shields

Money Laundering Scam from LinkedIn:
Fergus Shields
Introducing agent - Structured Finance Programs for Project Funding. New for 2021 - monetising program for DB off-ledger accounts.

Dear Members,

I’m looking for off-ledger account holders at DB that can provide an up to date bank account statement.
This is a swap of cash, off-ledger DB funds will be swapped for commercial on-ledger funds WITHIN the bank. The on-ledger funds are then free for any use with no project obligations. Minimum amount is $5B (or Euro). The FED/BIS/European central banks have a large surplus to move.

This is NOT a ‘sender receiver’ type offer.

PROCEDURE:

1. Provide two page CIS and a Bank Statement (min 5B) of off-ledger funds, in Deutsche Bank, Frankfurt. POF must be in the form of a bank account statement (NOT black screen);
2. Within 24 hours the client will get a call from the FED officer or will simply be issued with a contract from the FED;
3. Within a matter of hours the FED and the clients bank will arrange for a swap of the funds, for 40% on-ledger funds;
4. Client is free to use the commercial on ledger funds in any way;
5. Can be repeated;
6. Whole process take less than 24hrs from receiving the CIS and account statement;
7. Fees paid by FED 0.5% to 1%;
8. This is not related to any form of trade program.

The funds are transferred ledger to ledger from within DB.

Email: fergusshields@protonmail.com
WhatsApp / Telegram: +44 7970 833350
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: fergusshields@protonmail.com - Fergus Shields

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Fergus Shields
Introducing agent for private trade programs & MBS. Monetising DB off-ledger accounts.

Update 29.01.21

For off-ledger / Farm 42 accounts at Deutsche Bank (* and SCB HK) we have solutions:

a) Ledger to ledger internal swap at 40 cents to the dollar, off-ledger to useable funds (swap is with the banking system). *As of Jan 28th we can also accept off-ledger accounts at Standard Chartered Bank HK for this option;

b) For DB off-ledger accounts only - monetisation to an account outside of DB at 30 cents to the dollar with a follow on trade program if required.

THIS IS NOT A 'SENDER - RECEIVER' OFFER

For further details please message me or email: fergusshields@protonmail.com
WhatsApp +44 7970 833350
Skype fergus.shields
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Fergus Shields
Submissions - Instrument trade platform - SBLCs, BGs, Bank Drafts and MTNs. Also representing sellers of Historic Bonds / Exotic Assets & Boxes.

I am representing several holders of large inventories of historic bonds and boxes including over 15m German 1924 bonds. I would be interested to hear from cash and carry or redemptive buyers or their direct mandates only - no broker chains please.
Please contact me at:
Email: fergusshields@protonmail.com
WhatsApp: +44 7970 833350

Hans Neesantoes

Fergus Shields
CEO Shields Capital

SBLC lease program for €500k moved to UK FCA regulated security trustee. UK wealth management firm have a limited allocation (5 x $150m) from a Swiss Bank for SBLCs and can accept a total of 5 clients each with €500k. The structure is already set up for the leased SBLC / monetisation and buy-sell trade through a UK bank. The trade would be in the Wealth Manager's name as the existing client. So the client putting up the €500k is piggy backing on their existing banking and trading relationships. Risk of moving funds is well mitigated and will be fully detailed. DIRECT clients or mandates ONLY. For a confidential discussion please email me: fergusshields@protonmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Fergus Shields
Shields Capital Investments. Buy/sell & Private Placement Programs.

Small Cap Programs Minimum €10m x 3 separate and un-related opportunities:

1. London Branch of a highly rated Swiss bank (Moody's AA2) – account opened in the bank and contracting directly with the bank. Face to face meeting if required with bank after submission of CIS and POF. No USA clients. No Compounding.
2. Trade in US Bank with no movement of funds; trade group required to be co-signatory on the account but with no powers to withdraw funds. Top 100 banks only.
3. Trade in Singapore Bank. Returns are guaranteed not best efforts - trading is executed by trading bank fully employed bank officers. All or a percentage of monthly returns can be compounded.

#3. Is a feeder program for minimum $44m buy-sell program in the same bank or London trading banks or CS Zurich.

Fees are available for intermediaries with direct clients.

Please email fergusshields@protonmail.com

#tradeprogram #PPP #SBLC #MTN #smallcap #privateplacement #buysellprogram #projectfunding

Hans Neesantoes

Fergus Shields
Shields Capital Investments. Buy/sell & Private Placement Programs.

Buy/Sell Program of FC SBLCs starting at €44m for L2L trade in HSBC or Barclays in London, Credit Suisse Zurich or DBS Singapore.

Also available from same provider:

• NEW Issued MTNs 45-50% of FV (best price available at time of submission).
• Slightly Seasoned MTNs (HSBC & Barclays)
• Fresh cut SBLCs 42+2 (HSBC, Barclays, Credit Suisse & DBS)
* Leased SBLCs (option with or without upfront fees) available from a different provider 5+2.
• Small Cap Trade Program in DBS Singapore min $10m
• Small Cap Trade Program in UBP London min €10m

For compliance – fresh POF/BCL and one page CIS with PP copy. Other documents may be required for compliance after this.

For MTN/SBLC procedures and compliance pack - please email request to Fergus SHIELDS: fergusshields@protonmail.com

DISCLAIMER: I am a facilitating consultant and compensated by the trader for introducing clients only and nothing beyond the scope of this. I am NOT a Securities Dealer or Broker or Investment Adviser. I make no warranties or representations as to the SBLC Issuer, Buyer, PM or Transactions. All due diligence is the responsibility of the Client being introduced. This information is never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content.

Hans Neesantoes

Fergus Shields
Buy and Sell Programs of fresh cut SBLCs and new issue MTNs / High Yield Financial Trade Programs.

Buy-Sell Programs - various options available starting at $25m for buy-sell L2L for fresh cut SBLCs or $100m for buy-sell of MTNs.

Also available from direct providers:

• NEW Issued MTNs (45-50+2)
• Slightly Seasoned MTNs (61+2)
• FC SBLCs (44+2)
• Small Cap Trade Program in DBS Singapore min 10m
• Small Cap Trade, London, (via Lawyers's Trust Account) min 5m
• Small Cap Managed FX / CFD program - minimum $100k

For compliance – fresh POF / account screen shot and CIS with passport copy. Other documents may be required for compliance after this. Send to secure email: fergusshields@protonmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Fergus Shields
PPP direct London and Singapore. Also buy-sell programs of fresh cut SBLCs and new issue MTNs / high yield financial trade programs for project funding.

110M+ 5-DAY/500% LONDON TRADE PROGRAM

LONDON TRADE PROGRAM (5-DAYS -HIGH RETURN%)
Minimum- 110m Initial Capital Required
ONLY TOP PRIME BANKS ARE CONSIDERED – (LESS DB)
Currency: GBP/EURO/USD
Administration Hold on funds for trade period ONLY via MT799

· Trade Program (example/Illustration only – 110m)
· Initial Capital Deployed 110m
· Trade Period 5-Days
· Administration Hold applied on funds for 5-day trade period only via MT799
· NO Administration Hold for funds in HSBC & Barclays, London
· Client profits available free and clear after 5-days trade; administration hold released (plus 6-8 days banking administration release period)
· Client offered follow on trade options with all/part of profits generated
· GROSS Profits over 5-days: “substantial”
· NET Client Profits 85%
· Profit Share Agreement (PSA) with Platform Intake - 15% (12/3)

EMAIL FERGUS SHIELDS: fergusshields@protonmail.com for the unredacted illustration of returns.

Subject to contract and availability of investment securities and banks commitments. Terms and returns may fluctuate and all subject to the final contract & T&Cs
This example overview should never be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or context.

Hans Neesantoes

Fergus Shields
Founder / CEO - Shields Capital Investments 

Dear Group Members,

I am an authorized introducer to a small cap program (min 2.5m) that is validated and endorsed by the European platform that I am direct to. Client funds have to be moved to a secure UK off-shore corporate structure that the clients will be part owners of, according to the proportion of their investment made. A firm of European regulated Corporate Service Providers with a network of global offices safeguard the client’s money and provide corporate governance.
Funds are aggregated to 25m which is the minimum required to enter the European platform.

There are three phases that a client can be taken through: Phase 1 is 2.5m to 25m (aggregated); Phase 2 is 25m to 100m (client's own trade); and Phase 3 is 100m+ to 500m+.
Within Phase 1 - between weeks 8 &12 of profits being paid, the provider allocates an interest free advance to each client to cover their shortfall, each receiving enough funds allowing a move to Phase 2 with all clients moving at the same time. This can be managed in a way so as not to create a tax event for each client.

For further detailed information please contact Fergus Shields at email: fergusshields@protonmail.com WA: +44 7873 877075