mrs_hannah.s@swissmail.com - Hannah Skinner

Received an unexpected email with an attachment or asking you for your email/banking log in details?
LegalBriefs

mrs_hannah.s@swissmail.com - Hannah Skinner

Hello , We are about to proceed with a house purchase for our new home, we do not require a mortgage. As we already own a property there would be additional stamp duty rates due for this purchase. Would you please advise if you would be able to conduct the conveyancing on our behalf, and if so, would you please give an estimate of your fees and I can forward relevant information Warm Regards Mrs Hannah Skinner MrsHannahskinner_Group inc CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this communication in error, please do not distribute and delete the original message. Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown. Thank you for your compliance. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Code: Select all

Subject: Conveyancing
To: [REDACTED]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 13:06:15 +0100
Reply-To: mrs_hannah.s@swissmail.com

LegalBriefs

Re: mrs_hannah.s@swissmail.com - Hannah Skinner

Hello [REDACTED],

Thanks for getting back to me. Our aim and objective is to get through any valuation before incurring solicitor's fees as I think that is a hurdle to get through and then I can move forward. I am providing you with the following information to enable you give us an accurate quote and timescale. Please see attached documents containing the following details; Completion statement from sale, Utility Bill, Proof of funds, Passports, Agent contact details, Kindly go through all details and give us a proper quote. Also let me know if you fee includes stamp Duty and legal charges.

Kindly Follow instructions to view.

Awaiting your response.

Warm Regards

Mrs Hannah Skinner

MrsHannahskinner_Group inc

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this communication in error, please do not distribute and delete the original message. Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown. Thank you for your compliance.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Code: Select all

Received: from [206.189.124.229] ([206.189.124.229])
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Re: Conveyancing
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 18:30:12 +0100
The attachment is a PDF file that has a link in it to a Phshing site.

Orig IP: 206.189.124.229 | Orig ISP: Digitalocean-asn | City: London | Country: United Kingdom | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 89.124.229