jeddparker905@gmail.com - Dillen Frenchies

Buying a pet? Beware of scammers selling non-existent pets and trying to charge you for transport, insurance and crates.
falconsfan1

jeddparker905@gmail.com - Dillen Frenchies

Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 14:07:20 +0800
Subject: French Bulldog Puppies

Thank you for your interest , you want to offer a new home for our cute puppy. She is still available and ready for her new forever home. We can not demand more, other than a beautiful and caring family that will take very good care of this puppy. She's going to make your family so Happy. Excellent dispositions, very loving, completely socialized with kids and other house pets, potty trained and up to date on shots. Our mission is to produce french bulldog puppies that are true to their breed, correct conformation and excellent dispositions. We breed for Healthy, Happy, Great personality.
Breed : French Bulldog PuppiesSex : Male/FemaleAge : 10 WeeksShipping / Delivery : AvailableAdoption Fee : $600You are the one that I have been looking for. Let me introduce myself; my name is Annie and I am pleased to meet my new fur-ever family. I have heard a lot about how kind and loving my new family will be and I just can’t wait to get to them. I really hope it’s you because you seem to be everything I want. I’m cuddly, friendly, and have even been to the vet who says that I am healthy and ready to go! I really hope that you call about me soon because you are everything that I have been dreaming of.” Getting a good home for her is the most essential thing we have ever wanted. So I have some questions for you which I hope you get back to me with the answers sincerely. I just want to make sure that he is getting into the right home. Hope you don't mind?
-Where precisely are you located ?-Have you ever raised or owned a puppy before?-Do you have a nearby vet clinic in your area ?-Does your environment accept pets ?-How soon do you need him ? We are sorry for the questions, it's just that we prefer a caring family, as the answers would help us to know if your home would be the best place for him as all we need is just a new loving and caring home for the puppy.
Best Regards
Annie
(440) 205-4845
http://www.dillenfrenchies.site/