myjackrussellpuppy@gmail.com - Paw Jack Russell Terrier

Buying a pet? Beware of scammers selling non-existent pets and trying to charge you for transport, insurance and crates.
falconsfan1

myjackrussellpuppy@gmail.com - Paw Jack Russell Terrier

date: May 26, 2021, 9:26 PM

Hello

Thanks for the interest in our Puppies. We are home breeders and these amazing puppies are a very special member of our family. Our puppies are as healthy as the parents they come from. We breed solely for the love of the breed and not for profit making, thus the prices you see on our website. We are located in Orlando, Florida and we will happily welcome you or any member of your family far and near to visit our home, If you are located within a few hours drive not more than 4-5 hours from us. But if more than that we will only have to use the delivery services for safety reasons of our puppies. Every puppy is $650 and the additional delivery fee is $150 which includes Nanny shipping to your door step.
We shall offer you more advice in our next email as the adoption process progresses but to begin with the adoption process, I will like to ask you the following questions below. I totally apologise for all the questions just that my family and I treat our dogs as a part of us(family) and would not rehome our dogs to anyone that will show little or no love and concern and worst of all carry out any unprofessional breeding.
-Have you had this breed or other dogs before?-Are you a breeder? If yes how long? -Do you have closeby vet clinics (incase of an emergency)?-Which city/state are you located in?-Does your environment accept pets?-How often is someone at home?-Give me a Brief Description about your Environment ?-Are you within a 4 hours drive range(from Orlando, FL)? If not do accept us having the baby safely Nanny shipped to you at $150?-Name of puppy you are interested in---Would you like to rename your puppy? With your honest answers to our questions we will be able to determine if your home will make the perfect environment for our puppy.
You can text or call us at (407) 603-6976
Best Regards!
https://pawjackrussellterrier.com/

reply-to: myjackrussellpuppy@gmail.com
date: May 27, 2021, 8:56 AM

Details for payment via Zelle Pay

Please send to us a screenshot of payment confirmation once you are done okay.

Zelle name: Racheal

Recipients Email: Gbemiiii609@gmail.com

Will be yearning for your payment confirmation to proceed.

host: Unified Layer
registrar: go daddy