David@La-acfe.com - David@La-acfe. com

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
pricky

David@La-acfe.com - David@La-acfe. com

Recovery Scammer posts this under YouTube uploads, on social media, and internet Forums. (Note the character space between . and com in an attempt to avoid search engines).
Fantastic content. I feel horrible for that woman. I am so grateful for my experience today. No one is too smart to fall victim the vast array of internet frauds. I was involved with someone i met on facebook for about a year before trouble hits. he took away more than money from me, he took away my life as i knew it. pls do not get involved with anyone you've never met. there are people out there that are pure evil and they will suck the life out of you. being scammed is devastating and can affect your career and relationship with your family and friends but do not lose hope yet because help is out there. if you have been scammed, gather all the evidence and details involved and seek assistance with David@La-acfe. com certified government officials that offers a list of investigation and restitution services for free including counseling and financial support providers that can assist you at this difficult time. it was helpful in my case. reporting the scam helps them take one step towards stopping the scammers.