7715courage@gmail.com - Mark Lumsden

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

7715courage@gmail.com - Mark Lumsden

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Mark Lumsden
Chief Executive Officer at Courage Financial

LTN's with Black screens we can take to trade. We will need current and complete KYC, POL, Copy of the black-screen and paid tax receipt.

Series H and Z perferred.

7715courage@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: 7715courage@gmail.com - Mark Lumsden

Scam from LinkedIn:
Mark Lumsden

FUNDING FOR YOUR PROJECT! NEED YOUR CONTACT DETAILS WE HAVE FUNDING UP TO 5B, NEED BUSINESS PLAN AND PROFORMA TO BEGIN.
7715COURAGE@GMAIL.COM
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Oil Scam from LinkedIn:
Mark Lumsden

We have MAYA (Mexican crude oil) available, 5 million a month. For more details contact Mark at 7715courage@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn:
Mark Lumsden

We have Tstripes for sale. This is what I have. 30 year after the day discount price it is minus 2+1

9 sets are available

Buyer.must have US Desk, CRD number and Desk Officer name and contact info on the LOI

1.5B with R&E begin with 500m tranches per week, 24 weeks are available now.

LOI is to Joshua Mutial Funds

7715courage@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn:
Mark Lumsden

FC SBLC's HSBC or Barclays bank UK.
46 plus 2. Request your package at 7715courage@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Mark Lumsden

Barclay's FC SBLC 46 Plus 2. Simple procedures with MT 199 protocol's Large contracts available. Simple application. Email for more details 7715courage@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Mark Lumsden

FC SBLCs 36+2

This is a full KYC package for Fc SBLC. 3 Top Banks to choose from Deutsche Ban, Barclays and or HSBC.
The client needs to fill it out completely, sign in blue ink, supply under banking, two bank officer’s business cards and signatures. Screen shot of account is fine. This will be going right to the issuer. Once DD is done, they will receive the DOA wIthin a day or so. I’ll make sure we get the best and lowest prices. These KYCs are set up to cover a lot of ground, to streamline the process, so please make sure the client states exactly what they want to do purchase of instruments or trade.
I say this because, not only does the issuer buy and sell different paper, but trades and has monetization as well, so it needs to be very clear.They have US and UK trade desk. A cover sheet from the client is always fine too. Issuer is a pleasure to deal with and young, so no waiting weeks for answers! Im direct to the seller mandate.
send for the package email me at 7715courage@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Gold Scam from LinkedIn:
Mark Lumsden

DOREY GOLD NEEDED IN THE UNITED STATES

UNDER SKR OR BANK VERIFIABLE! 95% PURITY OR MORE. FULL DOCUMENTATION SUPPORTING OWNERSHIP AND PROOF OF PRODUCT WILL BE NEEDED WITH THE OFFER WITH A CLEAR DISCOUNT!!
Please send offers to 7715courage@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Mark Lumsden

TRADE PLATFORM FOR UNIQUE ASSETS
We are direct to a 40 week Trade Platform For:
*Non top Ten Bank Instruments and Bonds
*Gold under skr and bank verifiable
*Jewels under skr and bank verifiable

Other assets on a case by case basis:

Current KYC with full supporting docs and POL will be required for submission. Principals only
7715courage@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Mark Lumsden

I HAVE FC SBLC's FROM TOP 8 WORLD BANKS!
SIMPLE APPLICATION IS YOUR CIS, PASSPORT WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS. CC WITH THE PRINCIPAL PROVIDER OCCURS ONCE YOU ARE APPROVED!
MT760 BANK FEE WILL HAVE TO BE PAID ONCE YOU ARE APPROVED!
2B TO 250B CONTRACTS ARE AVAILABLE.
7715COURAGE@GMAIL.COM