bmccapital@yahoo.com - Mick Hurley

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

bmccapital@yahoo.com - Mick Hurley

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Mick Hurley
Principal at BMAC Capital, LLC

Micro Cap Program for $50,000 minimum.

I'm direct to a licensed trader offering a bank regulated, automated FX program for investors seeking high-yield alternative investments. This is an ongoing and performing program that is suitable for most investors meeting the minimum investment requirements. The process is simple, transparent and investors can expect excellent returns based on historical trading results. This investment does require investors to open a trading account and move their funds.

Investors may contact me at bmccapital@yahoo.com for additional details.

#ppp #trading #tradingplatform #tradingprogram #microcap
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: bmccapital@yahoo.com - Mick Hurley

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Mick Hurley
Principal at BMAC Capital, LLC

Micro Cap Bullet Program for $500,000 minimum.

This is a unique opportunity for entry-level investors to participate in a private placement program. The program offers security of funds, excellent returns and expedited trading execution. Key features of this program are as follows:

$500,000 minimum investment.

Investor provides a simple CIS and POF.

The program manager will contact the investor directly to provide a contract and discuss the program.

investor opens an online trading account with a registered trust administrator. The custodial bank is a top 10 world bank. The investor has sole access to this account and is the only person authorized to withdraw funds. Investor funds are held in the account during the trade, but used as POF only, so investor funds are secure.

The trading platform is associated with a sovereign wealth fund.

This is an 8-week bullet program.

Profits are paid weekly.

Weekly profits can be compounded to greatly increase profitability.

Investors may contact me at bmccapital@yahoo.com for further information.

#trading #tradingplatform #ppp #smallcap #microcap #tradingprogram #privateplacementprogram
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.