prietodiez4@gmail.com - Diez Prieto

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

prietodiez4@gmail.com - Diez Prieto

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Diez Prieto
Finance Manager at Accurate finance ltd

Dear Sir/Ma,
We are project funder with our cutting edge and group capital fund we can finance your signatory projects and help you to enhance your business plans, this offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies. With interests in the Lease or Purchase of Bank Instruments being | BG | SBLC | DLC | LC | PB | MTN | Bank Drafts |etal
For all inquires Contact
Diez Prieto
prietodiez4@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: prietodiez4@gmail.com - Diez Prieto

Diez Prieto

Dear Sir/Ma,
We are project funder with our cutting edge and group capital fund we can finance your signatory projects and help you to enhance your business plans, this offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies. With interests in the Lease or Purchase of Bank Instruments being | BG | SBLC | DLC | LC | PB | MTN | Bank Drafts |etal
For all inquires Contact
Diez Prieto
prietodiez4@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Diez Prieto

#finance #money #financial
A leased bank guarantee is a bank guarantee that is leased to a third party for a specific fee. The issuing bank will conduct due diligence on the creditworthiness of the customer, looking to secure the bank guarantee. Following this it will lease a guarantee to that customer for a set amount of money and over a set period (typically less than two years).

The issuing bank will send the guarantee to the borrower's main bank, and the issuing bank then becomes a backer for debts incurred by the borrower, up to the guaranteed amount.

For more information on how you can use a bank guarantee to enhance your capital project kindly contact the email below or skype .

For all inquires Contact
Diez Prieto
prietodiez4@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Diez Prieto

Dear Sir/Ma,
For all inquires Contact
Diez Prieto
prietodiez4@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Diez Prieto

Dear Partner & Associate,
I write to initiate contact with you knowing that you may be/have
potential clients with interests in the Lease or Purchase of Bank
Instruments being | BG | SBLC | DLC | LC | PB | MTN | Bank Drafts |etal
For all inquires Contact
Diez Prieto
prietodiez4@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Diez Prieto

#leasing #funding

We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable

of taking up time bound transactions. We work with Top AA Rated bank and can close deal within seven (7) days.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly. RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days

renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding.

For all inquires Contact
Diez Prieto
prietodiez4@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Diez Prieto

Dear Sir/Ma,
We are project funder with our cutting edge and group capital fund we can finance your signatory projects and
help you to enhance your business plans, this offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.
With interests in the Lease or Purchase of Bank Instruments being
| BG | SBLC | DLC | LC | PB | MTN | Bank Drafts |etal
For all inquires Contact

Diez Prieto
prietodiez4@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Diez Prieto

Dear Sir/Ma,
We are project funder with our cutting edge and group capital fund we can finance your signatory projects and
help you to enhance your business plans, this offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.
With interests in the Lease or Purchase of Bank Instruments being
| BG | SBLC | DLC | LC | PB | MTN | Bank Drafts |etal
For all inquires Contact

Diez Prieto
prietodiez4@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Diez Prieto

Dear Sir/Ma,
We are project funder with our cutting edge and group capital fund we can finance your signatory projects and help you to enhance your business plans, this offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies. | BG | SBLC | DLC | LC | PB | MTN |
prietodiez4@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Diez Prieto

We are project funder with our cutting edge and group capital fund we can finance your signatory projects and help you to enhance
your business plans, this offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies. | BG | SBLC | LC |
prietodiez4@gmail.com
watsap : +1 712 828 9241