bmaccapital@yahoo.com - Mick Hurley

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

bmaccapital@yahoo.com - Mick Hurley

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Mick Hurley
Principal at BMAC Capital, LLC

I have direct access to a bank regulated, automated FX trading program offered through a licensed trader. The trader has over 41,000 accounts on this platform. This is robotic trading where trades are only executed when there's a high probability of success, so most of the trades are highly profitable. The trader is able to leverage trades 100:1, which greatly increases profitability and is also able to hedge trades to reduce risk. The minimum investment is $50,000. The trader has large credit lines and can handle accounts of any size. Historical monthly returns are very good. Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are suitable for trading on this platform.

Investors may contact me at bmaccapital@yahoo.com for more information.

#trading #forex #tradingplatform #bitcoin
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: bmaccapital@yahoo.com - Mick Hurley

FX Trading Scam from LinkedIn:
Mick Hurley

Micro Cap Program.

I'm direct to an automated FX trading program. This is a bank regulated trading platform offered through a licensed trader. There is a simple online registration process. Historical returns are very good. Minimum investment is $50,000.

Investors may contact me at bmaccapital@yahoo.com for additional information. Thanks.

#trading #tradingplatform #tradeprogram #ppp
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Mick Hurley

Micro Cap Program for $50K minimum.

I'm direct to a licensed trader for a bank regulated, automated FX trading program. This is real trading, so the funds must be moved to your own trading account provided by the trader. The process is simple and transparent, and investors can begin trading almost immediately. The historical returns are very good and profits can be rolled over to increase the investment amount going forward.

Investors may contact me at bmaccapital@yahoo.com for additional information.

#trader #ppp #tradingprogram #tradingplatform

Hans Neesantoes

Mick Hurley

Micro Cap Program for $50K minimum.

I'm direct to a licensed trader for a bank regulated, automated FX trading program. This offers smaller investors the opportunity to participate in a high-yield alternative investment. Investor capital must be moved to your sole signatory trading account provided by the trader. I'm happy to work with any serious investor with a dedicated and focused approach to investing.

Investors ONLY may contact me at bmaccapital@yahoo.com for additional details. Thanks.

#ppp #trader #trading #tradingplatform

Hans Neesantoes

Mick Hurley

Trader direct Micro Cap Program for $50,000 minimum.

I have direct access to a bank regulated, automated FX trading program offered through a licensed trader. The trader has over 41,000 accounts on this platform. This is robotic trading where trades are only executed when there's a high probability of success, so most of the trades are highly profitable. The trader is able to leverage trades 100:1, which greatly increases profitability and is also able to hedge trades to reduce risk. The trader has large credit lines and can handle accounts of any size. Excellent historical monthly returns.

Investors may contact me at bmaccapital@yahoo.com for more information.

#trading #tradingplatform #tradingprogram #trader