gibbshugh4@gmail.com - Hugh Gibbs

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

gibbshugh4@gmail.com - Hugh Gibbs

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Hugh Gibbs
Senior Finance Manager at FPO Finance Company

We are trusted trade finance solution providers who is here to help you keep your supply chain moving smoothly in order to lead you to business growth. Offering you a range of trade finance solutions and services including Letter of Credit (USANCE and AT SIGHT, Back to Back LC), Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC), Bank Guarantee (BG), Performance Guarantees ,Advance payment Guarantees, Proof of Funds (POF), Blocked Funds, Bank Drafts, Pre-Advice messages, Bank Comfort letters , Ready Willing and Able (RWA) and more.

With experience in handling clients of businesses of all sizes, we have the knowledge and the expertise to offer you a proven trade finance solution for your situation. Whether you are a trader, an importer, exporter, a consultant, or a broker we are here to offer you integrated trade finance solutions for reasonable service costs.

* FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
LEASING FEE = 4%+2%
* FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
PRICE = 32%+2%.
if you are interested in our quality services, kindly reach out via the information below.

Email: gibbshugh4@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: gibbshugh4@gmail.com - Hugh Gibbs

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
Hugh Gibbs
Senior Finance Manager at Open Finance Company

We are direct to a project Funder who is also known as private lender they are specialized in bank instrument lease and sales. Their funds is purely earned from private and corporate investment portfolios without criminal origin. With the group capital fund which are specifically for lease/sale in form of bank instrument.

Feel free to request for our workable procedures and DOA.

Best regards,
Mr Hugh.

#money
#jobinterviews
#personaldevelopment
#motivation
#alternativeenergy
#sustainability
#personalbranding
#hiringandpromotion
#healthcare
#education
#customerrelations
#teachersandschoolemployees
#educationpolicy
#educationreform
#whatinspiresme
#medicine
#productivity
#healthcarereform
#bestadvice
#managedcare
#airtravel
#travel
#bigdata
#gettingthingsdone
#businessintelligence
#businesstravel
#softwareengineering
#programming
#analytics
#softwaredesign
#datamining
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Hugh Gibbs

We have direct and efficient providers. I am the sole mandate of a genuine and efficient provider for lease/purchase BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and Sale at 32+2%.

For more details, Kindly contact me at:
ONLY INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS PLEASE!!!!!

Best regards,
Mr Julian.

#sblc #bg #financialinstruments #projectfinance #italy #spain #singapore #uae #dubai #finland #ireland #switzerland #germany #thailand #india #qatar #kuwait #norway #denmark #netherlands #southafrica #belgium #bahrain #brazil #canada #colombia #chile #cyprus #france #ghana #indonesia #isreal #jordan #egypt #latvia #lithuania #malaysia #monaco #romania #portugal #poland #saudiarabia #seychelles #sweden #turkey #ukraine #czechrepublic #unitedkingdom #uruguay #nigeria #ghana #kenya #tanzania #algeria #turkey #yemen #uruguay #caymanisland #wales #trinidadandtobago #russia #scotland #philippines #oman #newzealand #australia #mexico #luxembourg #iran #hongkong #japan #china #greece #honduras #bahamas #bulgaria #brunei #croatia #coastarica #taiwan #tanzania #italy #bankinstruments # #efficient #sblc

Hans Neesantoes

Hugh Gibbs

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE..

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $60B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details. They deal with issuing of instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit also Letters of credit. I only want serious buyers then i will put you in touch with the provider directly. Bank Guarantee (BG) Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)

I will be glad to share with you on your working procedures.

Management.
Contact Name: Hugh Gibbs

Hans Neesantoes

Hugh Gibbs

Dear sir/ma

We will get you a Re-assignable, Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Bank Guarantee (BG), Letter of Credit (LC) Advance Payment Guarantee (APG) with R&E no matter which part of the world you and your supplier are located. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need Standby Letter of Credit(SBLC) Bank Guarantee (BG), Letter of Credit (LC) (MT-799/MT 760,MT-700) to purchase your merchandise locally and internationally and save your company cash flow, We as the direct provider use the Bank SWIFT Network and our extensive proven RMA relationships to have client’s bank papers, delivered Bank to Bank using SWIFT MT-799 followed by SWIFT MT-760 simultaneously

We can also transmit Direct MT-760 to Buyer’s receiving bank if MT-799 is not required.Our issuing banks are Barclays Bank Plc, HSBC & Deutsche Bank & other AAA rated banks in Europe, Asia & America.

If interested, kindly contact me via email to get the procedures.

NOTE: We work strictly with our procedures.