admin@roheyinvestment.com - Soji Oyenuga

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

admin@roheyinvestment.com - Soji Oyenuga

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
★★ Soji Oyenuga (MSc) ★★
Independent Consultant, Commercial Off Market Asset & Funding (upto $20B) , Adding Value to People's Lives and Assets

⭕⭕ *WANTED:-* Genuine LTN Monetizer/Buyer to kindly contact our team ASAP.

🔘 *Email ->* admin@RoheyInvestment.com

🔘 *Whatsap ->* +1-306-262-6299 (fastest mode of communication)
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: admin@roheyinvestment.com - Soji Oyenuga

★★ Soji Oyenuga (MSc) ★★
Principal Director - Independent Consultant, Bitcoins, Commercial Off Market Asset & PPP (Tier 1 Platform) , Banking Instruments and Monetization - Adding Value to People's Lives and Assets

⭕⭕ *SBLC Provider - LEASE - No Upfront Fees - 12+2% - HSBC UK / BARCLAYS UK / DBS SINGAPORE*
🔘 *Instrument* ==> SBLC/BG
🔘 *Validity* ==> ONE (1) YEAR & ONE (1) DAY
🔘 *Issuing Banks* ==> HSBC UK / BARCLAYS UK / DBS SINGAPORE
🔘 *Lease Price* ==> 14% (12+2)
🔘 *Minimum Contract* ==> 20M

⭕ *PS #1* PROCEDURE & DOA available upon request
⭕ *PS #2* I have access to Monetizer that can *Monetize Leased SBLC* Issued from A-Rated Banks @ LTV of 40%

⭕ *CONTACT*

🔘 *Whatsapp ->* +1-306--262--6299 (fastest mode of communication)
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Dlowery

How did this guy defraud you?
Last edited by Dlowery on Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hans Neesantoes

He didn't scam me. He is posted here along with all of the other scammers offering similar ridiculous financial offers that I have posted, because I found his post on LinkedIn. You only have to look at his advertisements to see that they appear to have been written by someone with the IQ of a small child rather than a banking professional.

If he is offering you a similar deal then I would suggest that you do the sensible thing and speak to your accountant, bank or lawyer and ask them for their advice.

Dlowery

Good to know. Thanx! Have you or anyone you know or heard of have ever successfully completed similar transactions?

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Transactions like this do not exist in the real world and if they did, they would not be being offered by individuals posting "adverts" in dodgy groups on social media or randomly emailing people with them.

If you are actually someone who has a legitimate reason to be doing multi-million dollar deals involving complex financial instruments such as Bank Guarantees, SBLCs or similar then the only people you need to be talking to are your bank. If they can't help you (given they have full knowledge of your financial situation) then some random person on the web is definitely not going to be able to.

Dlowery

Dr Sheldon Cooper - Have you ever personally attempted one of these transactions?
Last edited by Bernard Albrecht on Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed unnecessary quote of previous post.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

No, I haven't, but what I have done is spent nearly 2 decades working for multiple top-tier banks (including one mentioned by the scammer in his adverts) dealing with trade finance. Which is why I know with 100% certainty that this and all the other similar adverts that are posted here are scams.

What I'm wondering though is why, despite twice being advised to talk to your bank (or accountant/solicitor), you are still here wasting everyone's time with dumb questions. I can only assume that either you have already been scammed by this scammer and are trying to convince yourself that it is real, or you are a fantasist who is desperately looking for that mythical get rich quick scheme, or you are actually the scammer (or one of his associates9 trying to cast doubt on Hans' posts so that you can avoid losing victims.

Which ever it is, don't bother wasting your time posting again, as we won't be wasting our time answering any more of your pointless questions. If you are really searching for financing then once again, go and talk to your bank.

Hans Neesantoes

★★ Soji Oyenuga (MSc) ★★
Principal Director - Independent Consultant, Bitcoins, Commercial Off Market Asset & PPP (Tier 1 Platform) , Banking Instruments and Monetization - Adding Value to People's Lives and Assets

*Genuine Lease SBLC Provider - 12+2% - No Upfront Fees - Issuing Bank => HSBC, Barclay UK, (Top 25 Banks)*

Only direct Mandate or the actual Receiver/Lessee are invited to contact us privately for details.

Thank you.

*CONTACT - CONTACT US PRIVATELY ONLY*

🔘 *Whatsapp ->* +1-306--262--6299 (fastest mode of communication)