gallantnetworks@gmail.com - Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

gallantnetworks@gmail.com - Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo
MD/CEO at Gallant Networks Int'l Ltd

SBLC Outright purchase available..
No upfront.
46+2%

Send enquiries to Gallantnetworks@gmail.com.

Serious enquiries only please.
Thank you. 🙏
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

bigmanonwudinjo
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: gallantnetworks@gmail.com - Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo

Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from people.

Hi Hans Neesantoes,
A few hours ago, I got a mail from someone that contacted me for this offer I posted on LinkedIn, stating that you had tagged it scam on this site.

I feel so sad and perplexed that someone will just tag this scam without any proof or any iota of information about the post and the one who posted.

What normal people do when they come across any information, before passing judgment, is to investigate.

You neither contacted me to verify the offer, if it was disturbing you on the space I posted it nor did you even take time to get to know more about it or even get to know me. Or are you saying that there are no genuine Bank Instrument transactions?

IF YOU HAVE HAD ANY INTERACTION WITH ME ON ANY ISSUES AT ALL OR REGARDING THIS SBLC OFFER THAT SUGGESTS FRAUD, KINDLY POST IT HERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. BUT IF NOT, YOU ARE JUST A JOKER, WITH NOTHING BUT BITTERNESS ROOTED IN HIM!

You may not have a reputation or integrity to protect, but some us have, and it took us a lot of hard work to build and uphold, and it is nothing short of TERRORISM or sheer wickedness for people like you to just try to destroy one's years of hard work with blind cluelessness, hatred for mankind and stupidity!

Please, stop hiding under some anonymous cloaks to destroy people. Even if you're the devil, have some conscience and stop trying to hurt people who have done you no wrong, or else, you'd be drawing an everlasting curse upon yourself.

For people who might want to know more about this offer, below is the procedure for the transaction, which the self appointed FBI/CIA/ FRAUD JUSTICE that never carries out any investigation, called fraud. Now, kindly point out the fraud in it...
......................................................................................
TRANSACTION PROCEDURES:

1. THE BUYER SUBMITS THIS COMPLETED AND SIGNED DOA TO THE PROVIDER, INCLUDING THEIR BANK
CONFIRMATION LETTER [BCL] – [SEE BCL TEXT IN APPENDIX K BELOW] – THEIR CIS AND THEIR FULL
TRANSACTING BANK COORDINATES.

2. AFTER SUCCESSFUL DUE DILIGENCE, THE PROVIDER COUNTERSIGNS THIS DOA, WITH FULL ISSUING
BANKING CO-ORDINATES, THEREFORE THIS AGREEMENT BECOMES A FULL RECOURSE COMMERCIAL
CONTRACT, AND LODGED WITH RESPECTIVE BANKS.

3. WITHIN TWO (2) BANKING DAYS AFTER COUNTERSIGNED DOA, PROVIDER’S BANK WILL SEND TO BUYER’S
BANK - AN RWA/POF REQUEST THROUGH MT199 (DRAFT TEXT IN EXHIBIT “A”).

4. WITHIN TWO (2) BANKING DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF THE MT199 RWA, BUYER’S BANK SHALL REPLY WITH
POF MT199 (DRAFT TEXT IN EXHIBIT “B”).

5. WITHIN TWO (2) BANKING DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF THE POF MT199 FROM BUYER’S BANK, PROVIDER’S
BANK SHALL SEND SWIFT MT799 PRE-ADVICE TO THE BUYER’S BANK / RECEIVER’S BANK.

6. WITHIN TWO (2) BANKING DAYS UPON RECEIPT OF THE MT799 PRE-ADVISE FROM THE PROVIDER, THE
BUYER’S BANK SHALL REPLY WITH A BPU MT799 TO THE RECEIVING BANK (DRAFT TEXT IN EXHIBIT “C”).

7. THE PROVIDER, UPON RECEIPT OF THE BPU AND AFTER VERIFICATION, THEIR ISSUING BANK WILL ISSUE
THE SWIFT MT760 SBLC TO THE BUYER’S BANK (DRAFT TEXT IN APPENDIX-E). THE PROVIDER WILL SEND
THE BUYER COPY OF THE SWIFT FOR TRACKING.

8. THE BUYER ON RECEIVING THE SWIFT MT760 SBLC AND AFTER VERIFICATION AND AUTHENTICATION, THE
BUYER’S BANK SHALL RELEASE FULL PAYMENT WITHIN TEN (10) BUSINESS DAYS TO THE PROVIDER AND
INTERMEDIARIES VIA UNCONDITIONAL SWIFT MT103.

9. WITHIN SEVEN (7) BANKING DAYS FROM THE PROVIDER AND INTERMEDIARIES RECEIVING THE AGREED
PAYMENT, THE PROVIDER’S ISSUING BANK SHALL DELIVER THE SBLC HARD COPY TO THE BUYER ’S BANK BY
BANK BONDED COURIER.

10. ALL SUBSEQUENT TRANCHES WILL BE BASED ON THE SAME PROCEDURES, UNTIL THE REQUIRED AMOUNT
IS DELIVERED IN FULL.

ANY UNAUTHORIZED BANK CALLS, PROBES OR COMMUNICATIONS, OR IMPROPER SOLICITATION OR DISCLOSURE INVOLVING THE RESPECTIVE BANKS CONCERNED IN THIS TRANSACTION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION OF THIS TRANSACTION AND THE VIOLATING PARTY WILL INCUR COSTS FOR DAMAGES.

Price: 46+2%
......................................................................................

Kindly go through the above and be the judge whether there's any indication of fraud in it and also contact Hans, or whoever he is, to post evidence of any fraudulent activities he'd noticed or experienced with me.

If you believe everything you see on the Internet, be careful. Some of these people are inexperienced kids with access to Internet access.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Engr. Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo
Chairman/MD
Gallant Networks Int'l Ltd.
Gallantnetworks@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Hello dumb scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo, thanks for registering and providing additional proof that you are nothing but a useless, lazy scammer.

The proof that you are a scammer was in my initial post. Financial transactions such as these are undertaken by legitimate banks and financial companies, who have websites and use proper email addresses, not free gmail addresses. Only dumb scammers like you would be stupid enough to think that anyone with any financial services experience would believe that someone with a free gmail address was arranging multi-million deals such as this.

The ridiculous procedures that you have posted are yet more evidence that you are just a dumb scammer, they are straight out of the standard scammer's format. Not something that a real financial services business would be using.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

bigmanonwudinjo
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo is no longer with us as I'm not going to waste any more time on his lies.

With your uncut language and stupid diction shows How's foolish you are. You are the scammer.

I dare you to show your true identity and be disgraced!
I'm only worried about people who believe your trash.
You see the way you talk to someone you know nothing citing free emails?

I pity your kind!

Show your real identity and I'll take it up with you.

What you see is real name.
I owe you no explanation but I'm responding for the benefit of people who will come across this post.

Check me out on Facebook: https://Facebook.com/Bigman4God

You'd find my details there.

Check Facebook.com/gallantnetworks

You can also message me at bigman@gallantnetworks.com

www.gallantnetworks.com is active, but under maintenance.
You can contact info@gallantnetworks.com.

Please, grow up and get enlightened.

You're a devil.
Repent and be saved!!!

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

I'm not going to let you waste any more of our time with your pathetic excuses.

The facts are there for all to see. You have a website, but you claim it is under maintenance, more likely it was never set up (Google shows no evidence of it ever having any content). Legitimate businesses don't take their websites offline for extended lengths of time. However, scammers do register domains just to use them for email addresses in a pathetic attempt to appear legitimate.

Then there's the whois of your domain, which speaks for itself
Creation Date:2019-09-03T18:30:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-09-03T18:30:00Z

Registrant Name: BIGMAN ONWUDINJO
Registrant Organization: GALLANT NETWORKS INT'L LTD
Registrant Street: GARKI 2
Registrant City: GARKI
Registrant State/Province: Other
Registrant Postal Code: 110001
Registrant Country: Nigeria
Registrant Phone:+234.08039397226
Registrant Phone Ext: 234
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: bigmanforex@gmail.com
A website registered less than a year ago.

I'll let your victims (sorry, you scammers like to call them clients don't you) do research in their countries about whether someone from Nigeria could legally provide them with the services that you are offering.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

While I'm at it, I'll just list the other domains that you have registered as well.

elfilsnigeria.com
topazassembly.com
azhomepharm.com

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

From the facebook profile for fake company Gallant Networks Int'l ltd :
Inverter Installation - Duration varies • Price varies
Electric fence installation - Duration varies • Price varies
General Consultation/ Contracts - Duration varies • Price varies
Security doors supplies - Duration varies • Price varies
Networking and PABX installation - Duration varies • Price varies
App development - Duration varies • Price varies
Automatic doors and gates Installation - Duration varies • Price varies
Software Development - Duration varies • Price varies
Web design/ Development - Duration varies • Price varies
Bulk SMS - Duration varies • Price varies
Car tracking - Duration varies • Price varies
CCTV installation - Duration varies • Price varies
Solar system installation - Duration varies • Price varies
Not a single mention of offering complex financial instruments, hardly what you would call someone who could be trusted to provide what he claim.
To provide affordable Technical and quality services to the utmost satisfaction of all clients and be a leading tool in combating crime and making Technology accessible to all, ensuring the safety of our society in genaral. We strive to be the best in the trade and serve our clients like none other, through research and innovations.

Call +234 902 949 1360
Only contact is a mobile phone number, no address given.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

And here's a few photos of dumb scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo
Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo 1.jpg
Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo 1.jpg (155.12 KiB) Viewed 614 times
Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo 2.jpg
Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo 2.jpg (80.62 KiB) Viewed 614 times
Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo 3.jpg
Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo 3.jpg (102.88 KiB) Viewed 614 times
Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo 4.jpg
Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo 4.jpg (175.62 KiB) Viewed 614 times
Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo 5.jpg
Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo 5.jpg (131.06 KiB) Viewed 614 times
Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo 6.jpg
Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo 6.jpg (139.16 KiB) Viewed 614 times
Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo 7.jpg
Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo 7.jpg (69.14 KiB) Viewed 614 times
Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo 8.jpg
Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo 8.jpg (45.54 KiB) Viewed 614 times
Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo 9.jpg
Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo 9.jpg (56.74 KiB) Viewed 614 times
Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo 10.jpg
Scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo 10.jpg (56.38 KiB) Viewed 614 times

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

And here's a scam post from the Nairaland forum where dumb scammer Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo claims to be offering 5bn naira worth of oil products
*UPDATED*
*Oil Products import License for sale!*

License is issued by *PPPRA* and is for import of unlimited quantity of *AGO, PMS, and DPK*.

Volume/Quantity of Products to be imported monthly depends on Buyer's storage capacity.

Procedure Summary:
1. Buyer will issue a Bank Endorsed ICPO to the seller stating readiness to place SBLC MT760 after getting Proof of existence of the license.
2. Seller sends buyer a proof of the existence of the Oil license, with an assurance that full reassignment / transfer of ownership will take place when buyer places instrument or gives payment assurance.
3. Buyer issues SBLC from world 25 banks for the License and fees attached.
4. Seller confirms and proceeds with reassignment and CTC of CAC documents.
5. Full payment is made after confirmation that all reassignment process has been completed.

Price: N5bn.

NB: Buyer can issue an IBPU or APG, to pay after full reassignment of Company CAC documents.

Serious enquiries only please! �

Thank you.

Engr. Bigman Eluojo Onwudinjo.
Gallant Networks Int'l Ltd,
GARKI, Abuja.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

And a couple more posts from nairaland
SBLC MT760 AVAILABLE FOR SALE. NO UPFRONT!

PROCEDURE SUMMARY:
1. BUYERS SIGNS DRAFT DOA+FEE PROTECTION AGREEMENT AND RETURNS WITH POF+ATV.
2. SELLER COUNTERSIGNS DOA, RETURNS AND ISSUES MT799 PREADVICE.
3. BUYER CONFIRMS AND ISSUES MT799 BPU.
4. SELLER CONFIRMS AND ISSUES MT760.
5. BUYER CONFIRMS AND PAYS AT AGREED TIME.
6. NEXT TRANCHE AS AGREED.
*My Seller First give you CONFIRMABLE BG from FCMB OR ZENITH TO ANY BANK IN NIGERIA BEFORE BUYER MOVES NAIRA FIRST*

RATE: N347/5 *Buyer side is open while seller side is closed. No Markup or long chains!*

*Capacity*
We can do up to $500m but for now we are starting with $5m-$10m.

*Duration 72 Banking hrs*

*PROCEDURE*
** Buyer writes LOI to seller. *Send us your buying company name seller's mandate will write the LOI unbehalf of your buyer*

***Seller sends MOU to buyer

***Buyer returns signed MOU to the seller.

** *Seller issues BG to the buyer to serve as a guarantee for a secured transaction, from either FCMB or ZENITH BANK to Any BANK In Nigeria*

*** *Buyer moves naira to the Seller's account stipulated in the MOU & provides transfer slip to seller*

*** Seller verifies transfer and begins USD transfer to the buyer's destination account within the stipulated agreed time on the MOU.

*** Buyer confirms the USD transfer into his account, upon confirmation, seller recalls his BG.

*NOTE*
*Pls whatever you see in the procedures and rate are not negotiable*

*If your buyer is okay with the procedures and rate pls contact me if not kindly disregard it*

Thank you.
Because everyone knows that a forum like Nairaland is where all the big financial deals are done :roll: