poorvila@gmail.com - Viswanathan Ramamurthy

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

poorvila@gmail.com - Viswanathan Ramamurthy

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Viswanathan Ramamurthy
Independent Financial Services Professional

My team is working as broker directly with an European Buyer and want CASH BACKED SS MTN DEBENTURES (Euro currency backed only) for pension fund purpose. Coupon rate minimum 5% per annum on 10 years term with 3 years and more validity from the date of issue. Contract amount from 1 Billion Euro to 50 Billion Euro. Instrument shall be listed on screen before issue offer. Copy of screenshot and Title owner name or company name is required. Buyer will do on screen block and pay with NO POF only. No lengthy lineup of mediators please. Contact at: poorvila@gmail.com Regards/Viswanathan.R
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: poorvila@gmail.com - Viswanathan Ramamurthy

Viswanathan Ramamurthy

Need Euro currency backed SS or Seasoned MTN Debentures for pension fund purpose on screen block and pay with no proof of fund. Please email me at poorvila@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: poorvila@gmail.com - Viswanathan Ramamurthy

Viswanathan Ramamurthy

NEED PROVIDER FOR EURO CURRENCY BACKED SS MTN or SEASONED MTN DEBENTURES with 5% minimum coupon rate p.a. on a 10 years term with 3 years and more validity from the date of issue. Please reply at: poorvila@gmail.com