intship1@bigpond.com - Vic Porter

Been offered a good deal on gold direct from the miners? Check out why it is a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

intship1@bigpond.com - Vic Porter

Gold Scam from LinkedIn:
Vic Porter
Independent Commodity Broker.- Gold Bullion and Dore. Petrochemical Products - Diesel Fuels and many other products.

We have genuine Buyer wishes to purchase Bullion Bars located preferably with UBS Bank Zurich and wishes to transact purchase through UBS Bank. MUST be Swiss procedure. Sellers invited to submit FCO in compliance with Swiss Procedure. Please contact me intship1@bigpond.com Rgds Vic Porter
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: intship1@bigpond.com - Vic Porter

Gold Scam from LinkedIn:
Vic Porter
Independent Commodity Broker.- Gold Bullion and Dore. Petrochemical Products - Diesel Fuels and many other products.

WE have major Seller of Gold Dore Bars with Offices and operations in Nigeria, Mali, Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia. We can supply following on CIF basis :-
Gold Dore Bars 96% AU. Minimum quantity 250 kgs p.month x 12 up to 1000 kgs p,month +
Payment options : MT760, SBLC or BG with 2% PB.
Price LBMA Less 20/17%% 17% Net to Buyer
Trial Tranche Minimum 250 kgs to be part of SPA..
Inquiries from Buyers or Brokers next to Buyer to intship 1 at bigpond dot com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: intship1@bigpond.com - Vic Porter

Oil Scam from LinkedIn:
Vic Porter

We are direct to Seller with allocations available at the discharge port of Rotterdam,Netherlands and Houston,Texas. (JP54,JET A1,FOB prices Aviation Fuels US19.00 to US20-00 p.barrel range Simple Dip and Pay procedures…)
All products are available for immediate lift at negotiable prices and with easy procedures on FOB basis
CIF deliveries are also available.

Supplier is on standby and ready to finalise deal with buyer upon there issuance of ICPO and TSA from a trustworthy and genuine tank storage company.

But if buyer does not have a TSA supplier will suggest a reliable tank storage company for buyer to receive there TSA to finalise there allocation with.

However, I look forward to a positive response from you for our proceedings.

Inquiries invited from End Buyers/Mandates or Broker next to Buyer. Inquiries should detail requirements with Buyer Contact information.
Vic Porter intship1 at bigpond dot com