annapk5180@gmail.com - Anytka

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

annapk5180@gmail.com - Anytka

Hey there my awesome friend. If you are against adequate communication, then you can nothing to answer this message. My name is Anytka, to me 43 years, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, this is edge of Russia, you can look about him on the Internet. I'm looking for a man purposeful, a man who knows pay attention and worn on the hands. I'm already adult woman, do not want listening to complaints and excuses I want to be happy. I want to make my man a happy man. I want enjoy life now, because time flies very fast. I'm looking for a man of the same age with me or a man more mature me, but no less than age. I do not want a guy younger than me. I need adult man, so you can do not respond to this letter if you not matured for a serious relationship.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: annapk5180@gmail.com

I will reply only to reasonable and serious your answer. I want to know you better and please send your pics. Regards, Anyta,

Code: Select all

Received: from localhost (unknown [49.150.183.198])
To: [Redacted]
Subject: Hello charming man
Reply-To: Lady Anyutik <kkja2374@cyber.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 19:32:41 +0100
Orig IP: 49.150.183.198 | Orig ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company | City: Baguio City | Country: Philippines | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 50.183.198
Attachments
PCX-095.jpg
PCX-095.jpg (40.02 KiB) Viewed 473 times