nezhnaykisa90@yandex.com

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

nezhnaykisa90@yandex.com

Greetings man. live in the inhabitant of Russia, work a doctor. Decided to publish on this page your coordinates hoping, that respond man, which will be of interest familiarity with me. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance with an honest man, which has a feeling of humor and the fact with who could would find common ground. I easily find many people, but I need, with which I would were able sharing all their joys and concerns. This, with which our understanding of it would be the perfect. Know that perfection is not just achieve, however I hope that may at least nearer to him, and I inspiring. I twenty eight y.o. I optimist and cheery people, who agree to accept any man, if only he respectable and can agree. All required, we could be to clarify correspondence, locating a common language. Believe that finding a a common language to first and main a sign, what we met is not accidental. And then we could be to continue communication, and I told myself more. I'm looking for serious relationship intend to create a family expensive man, to have kids and find happiness.

Please write ONLY to my regular mailbox: nezhnaykisa90@yandex.com

I am include a skype and phone we have the opportunity to speak there. Waiting for an answer, your girlfriend.

Code: Select all

Received: from localhost (unknown [27.114.133.131])
To: [Redacted - Not my email address]
Reply-To: Nicel Womang <bearup6511@almond.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello my great pen-friend.
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2019 23:10:44 +0100
Orig IP: 27.114.133.131 | Orig ISP: Dhivehi Raajjeyge Gulhun Plc (dhiraagu) | City: Male | Country: Maldives | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 14.133.131