wueios109@gmail.com

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

wueios109@gmail.com

Hi,

I am an average middle aged woman, a USA Marine on deployment looking for a confident, good looking and God fearing
man that is down to earth for a relationship. If you are the one respond with a brief email, picture and location.

US Marine.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: <wueios109@gmail.com>
To: russellxxx111@gmail.com
Subject: Just seeking.
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 02:57:24 -0700

LegalBriefs

Re: wueios109@gmail.com

Hi,

I am an average middle aged woman, a USA Marine on deployment looking for a confident, good looking and God fearing
man that is down to earth for a relationship. If you are the one respond with a brief email, picture and location.

US Marine.

To: wueios109@gmail.com
Subject: Just seeking.
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 16:52:49 -0700

LegalBriefs

Hi,

I am an average middle aged woman, a US Marine on deployment looking for a confident, good looking and God fearing
I also have a male colleague too looking for a good and God fearing woman if you are one indicate and I will link you up.

US Marine.

Subject: Companion.
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 05:54:33 -0700

LegalBriefs

Hi,

I am an average middle aged woman, a US Marine on deployment looking for a confident, good looking and God fearing
I also have a male colleague too looking for a good and God fearing woman if you are one indicate and I will link you up.

US Marine.

Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 23:02:32 -0700

LegalBriefs

Hi,

US Marine.

Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 06:41:44 -0700

LegalBriefs

Hi,

US Marine.

Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 05:15:17 +0100

LegalBriefs

Hi,

I am a widower and an USMC on a special redeployment in Asia. I am looking for a good looking and intelligent woman for a relationship. Or a man who can accept to take custody for me an amount being proceed of a raid we carried out on one of the opposition strongholds here. If you are the one mail me back with your picture enclosed. All communication must be through an end to end encrypted means. So it is important that you must have whatsapp for easy communication. And I assure you too that your privacy will be protected too.

I got your email contact through an opt-in consumer directory.

I expect your response.

A Sgt. USA
Marine Corps.

Subject: Hi-ya
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 06:39:38 -0700

LegalBriefs

Hi,
I am a USMC on a special redeployment. I am looking for a good looking and intelligent person for a relationship. Or a person who can accept to take custody of an amount being proceed of a raid we carried out here. If you are interested mail me back with your picture. All communication must be through an end-to-end encrypted means. It is important that you must have WhatsApp for easy communication. And I assure you that your privacy will be protected too.

I expect your response.
A Sgt. USA
Marine Corps.

Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 14:53:21 +0100
Subject: Hey!!

LegalBriefs

Hi,
I am a USMC on a special redeployment. I am looking for a good looking and intelligent person for a relationship. Or a person who can accept to take custody of an amount being proceed of a raid we carried out here. If you are interested mail me back with your picture. All communication must be through an end-to-end encrypted means. It is important that you must have WhatsApp for easy communication. And I assure you that your privacy will be protected too.

I expect your response.
A Sgt. USA
Marine Corps.

Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 17:55:57 -0700

LegalBriefs

Hi,

I expect your response.
A Sgt. USA
Marine Corps.

Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 10:10:33 -0700