elenaseg@gmx.net - Elena

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

elenaseg@gmx.net - Elena

Hi! How are you doing? I first time write the similar letter. I slightly I test excitement! My name Elena. I live in a city Donetsk. It large a city in the European part the Ukraine. My age36 years. I optimistical and serious the girl. Still I courageous because without boldness, I never have not made the decision to write this letter. I ask you to give me pair of minutes of your time! I am assured, that my letter will be interesting to you! I just have received recently yours electronic box in agency of acquaintances. I think, what you just as also I search here second half, I am right? If our opinions converge I wish to write you pair of words about itself and to tell to you, for what reason I wish to construct relations in "World wide web". I wish to test my destiny and to try to meet the love through the Internet because to me has not had the luck to find in my city serious the man who was able sincerely to like the woman. Men in Ukraine to concern the woman as to a thing and do not reflect tha t the woman too has heart. I think, that you responsible the man whom quite seriously search here for the the significant other and sees in the woman not only a figure, but also sincere qualities! I hope, that you will respond me so I can even more to tell about yourself and to send to you mine a photography! In expectation of your letter that to continue our acquaintance. Kiss, Elena

Code: Select all

To: [REDACTED]
Subject: hello
Reply-To: elenaseg@gmx.net
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 23:27:43 +0900 (JST)
IMG_20300915.jpg
IMG_20300915.jpg (82.69 KiB) Viewed 327 times