murkauadoctor85@gmail.com - Natalia

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

murkauadoctor85@gmail.com - Natalia

Hello Dear, I'm delighted to greet you here! I truly hope this feeling gonna be responding and we can find joint interests. Why am I writing to you? It's so easy, I am searching for a mate, and I truly belief that my mate in the future will turn to me greater than just a mate. Do you see what I mean? I have an interest only in long term relations, no games or lies. It is especially important. The internet is full of opportunities for new acquaintances, but I have never been doing this, at least, all mine preceding tries didn't work, perhaps it wasn't appropriate time for that, but now I feel that everything will work out. Maybe it's a woman's intuition? Okay, let me introduce myself. I am Natalia. It's a typical name for ordinary Ukranian woman. Yes, I am originally from Ukraine, you have probably ever heard about this state before. I am young, I'm 35, and I can understand that it's a fairly mature age for a serious relation. Accordingly, I don't mind the age difference; rather, on the contrary, I realize that I need a mature man who is endowed with experience and a good mind. By the way, you are possibly interested what I do, and so, I am a dentist, I'm working in little local dental clinic. My task is to provide people with great smiles, isn't it great? Here is a brief information about me, case you're interesting, then I beg you to react and write me a response letter with brief information about yourself, you might want to share with me where you are living, what's your age and what's your job. Catch you later.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: murkauadoctor85@gmail.com

Warm wishes, Nataliunka!

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 03:07:44 +0200
From: Natulka Girl <arul.m.2697@annamalaiuniversity.ac.in>
To: davenportclarence62@yahoo.com
Subject: Hi unknown,
DSC-079.jpg
DSC-079.jpg (30.59 KiB) Viewed 275 times