natamiskauamed@gmail.com - Natasha

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

natamiskauamed@gmail.com - Natasha

How are you doing my sweetheart I'm delighted to greet you here! I truly hope this sentiment gonna be responding and we'll have mutual passion. Why am I writing to you? It is so simple, I'm looking for a friend, and I just hope that my friend over time will turn to me something special. Do you see what I mean? I have an interest only in long term relations, no games or lies. It is especially important. The web is filled with opportunities for meeting people, but I have never been doing this, anyway, all my past attempts have not been successful, perhaps it wasn't appropriate time for that, but for now I can feel that things will work out. May it be a female instinct? Well, may I introduce myself?. I'm Nata. It's a typical name for ordinary Ukranian woman. Yes, I am originally from Ukraine, maybe you heard about my nation before. I am young, I'm 35, and I realize that I'm quite mature for a serious relationship. Accordingly, I don't mind the age difference; quite the contrary, I can understand that I'm looking for a virile man who's given with experience and good intellect. By the way, maybe you're curious about what work I do, and so, I am a dentist, I'm working in little local dental clinic. My mission is to make nice smiles, isn't that wonderful? Here is a brief information about me,, then I beg you to react and write me an answering mail with brief information about yourself, probably you'll want telling me where you're staying, how old you are and who you work. See you soon.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: natamiskauamed@gmail.com

Best wishes, Natasha.

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 17:49:12 +0200
To: jahangir_james100@hotmail.com
Subject: Hey my gentleman,
PIC_216.jpg
PIC_216.jpg (40.82 KiB) Viewed 271 times