ddiqt@malsanet.com

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

ddiqt@malsanet.com

Good afternoon! I want to believe that my message will not be lost. What country do you live in? Sad, go on a trip currently almost impossible because of threats coronavirus everywhere.
But this is good opportunity to establish relations in Internet. Therefore, if you have nothing against in my letter and want to know me better, I will be glad accept your letter in response to my. I focused on serious relationship.
In a man for me important confidence in tomorrow and, of course, know that you will always give a shoulder. Also for me important in a relationship mutual understanding and comfort. I do in my free time I study sports, read literature, listening to music. I adore to dance;) Probably you ask how did I find you?
your electronic box gave me a dating agency. Most likely, you ask where did they get your electronic box? I do not know, where does the dating site have your electronic box.
I registered on the site and filled out the form, what man am I looking for to the agency found the right man for me.
Agency gave me your electronic box. But I am registered in the demo version, that is, free, so I know nothing about you. I do not have your photo, I do not know your country, in your city and what the most important, how old are you.
Therefore, if you wish to communicate more, give me more information about yourself. You can to respond to me to mine electronic box, if you are interested in getting to know me. Good time!

Code: Select all

Reply-To: Nepovtorimaya <ddiqt@malsanet.com>
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: I hope you're interested talk back
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 15:33:06 -0700
eZ7.jpg
eZ7.jpg (322.29 KiB) Viewed 129 times