mr.kennedyuzokagmdubankplc@mail.com - Kennedy Uzoka

Been told that you've won the Coca Cola lottery? It's a scam. Find out more here.
Smith Jones

mr.kennedyuzokagmdubankplc@mail.com - Kennedy Uzoka

From: Mr. Kennedy Uzoka <mr.kennedyuzokagmdubankplc@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Mr.kennedyuzokagmdubankplc@mail.com
Subject: compensation payment
Attention:Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that your compensation payment funds which originated from Nigeria which is on hold and not yet released to you up till this moment ,has now approved in your favor a payment compensation after the meeting held on 17th May. 2021, We the ( I.M.F) African Region and the Board of Directors Federal Ministry of Finance United Kingdom UK, / chief Judge of the federation and UN has agreed that all compensation /Funds inheritance, lotto winners beneficiaries payments pending, which you are supposed to receive from Nigeria, We are happy to inform you that your name was short listed among the Beneficiaries that were to receive their compensation payment as been approved to be paid to you through an ATM card.

We did not forget your past efforts and all the money you lose on attempts to receive your payment despite that it failed somehow. Kindly bear with us and accept the part payment compensation of $850.000.00 which has been approved to your name until we finalize the modalities and conclusion on when your full inheritance funds will be paid to you in full which shall also be made known to you shortly.

Meanwhile do accept the compensation part payment of ATM card which was approved to you as compensation for all the money you lose on attempts in getting your funds.

Note that all the Beneficiaries must pay for the delivery of their ATM card and vat fees before the ATM card can be delivered.

DO PROVIDE ME WITH YOUR BELOW INFORMATION:
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
FULL NAMES:- - - - - - - - - -
TELEPHONE:- - - - - - - - - - -
POSTAL ADDRESS:- - - - - - - -
SEX (M/F):- - - - - - - - - - -

Yours sincerely,
MR.KENNEDY UZOKA,
NEW MD / CEO UBA Plc

This Email is intended for the named recipient only and may contain
privileged and confidential information. If you have received this
email in error, please notify us immediately. Please do not disclose the
contents to anyone or copy it to outside parties. Thank you
:!: :!: All of the emails that I post here are scams that I have received. if you receive similar emails, just delete them. The fortune you are being promised does not exist :!: :!: