apus35@mail.ru - Alisa

Been told that you've won the Coca Cola lottery? It's a scam. Find out more here.
LegalBriefs

apus35@mail.ru - Alisa

Greetings my man, How are you today? I believe you are fine and you will be happy to give your reply my letter! I am extremely glad that I’ve got a chance to get acquainted with you. My name is Alisa. Obviously you have grasped where I am from by my name. I live a large wonderful land Russia. I am 35 years old. I’m looking for a guy for true aminty and possibly for committed relations. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be pleased to see your answer. I hope you will not let the lonely woman to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your message as soon as may be. I hope what is important for you to have intercourse of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you give me an answer, I will send you more images of me. So we could see each other better and get acquainted better. I hope you will also send me your picture and give me some information about yourself. I want to learn more details about you. I wish you a lucky day and cheerful spirit.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: Apus35@mail.ru

I am expecting a letter from you. Alisushka.

Code: Select all

To: <gencoran@alice.it>
Reply-To: Alisok Girl <siwa@procom-i.co.jp>
Subject: Hello!
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 15:20:32 +0200
CAM_850.jpeg
CAM_850.jpeg (43.37 KiB) Viewed 385 times