husseinharmush743@gmail.com - Hussein Harmush

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

husseinharmush743@gmail.com - Hussein Harmush

Hello Dear Friend,

I am Col. Hussein Harmush, An Army officer from Syria but now living with the United Nations on asylum in Canberra city of Australia. I got your contact from Syrian - American Army officer who was injured in the ongoing Syrian war but died last week while receiving medical treatment. I want to seek your assistance in the following ways:

1. To assist me look for a profitable business opportunity in your country where I can invest to sustain my living until the ongoing civil war and political crisis in my country (Syria) is over.

2. To assist me purchase a living home in your country, I have a sum of $5,000,000.00 USD (Five Million United States Dollars Only) with a financial institution in London. Should there be any need for evidence, or a proof of my seriousness and genuineness of this business opportunity, I have a Certificate of Deposit as a proof of fund for your confirmation.

Please kindly assist me to receive this $5,000,000.00 USD in your personal bank account to enable me come over to your country with my family for resettlement and investment. I will compensate you greatly for this help. I am also ready to associate with a local partner; provided your Government will grant me a Residence Permit after the funds hits your Bank account. Could you please send me an email response to enable me know that you have received my email business proposal. Reply me now !

Thanks and Regards,
Col. Hussein Harmush.
Writing from Canberra Australia.

Code: Select all

Received: from User (p1821230-ipngn201105fukuokachu.fukuoka.ocn.ne.jp [123.219.34.230])
Reply-To: <husseinharmush743@gmail.com>
Subject: I want to seek your assistance
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 07:05:21 +0100
Orig IP: 123.219.34.230 | Orig ISP: Ntt Communications Corporation | City: Fukuoka | Country: Japan | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 219.34.230