unitedbank.newyork@gmail.com - Max Badza

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

unitedbank.newyork@gmail.com - Max Badza

Payment Order File.
WU/2017/2019

Dear
Payment Order File. WU/2018/2019

Good morning to you, i write to acknowledge your receipt of your email responds to me in regards to your compensation payment which was assigned to be transferred to you through Western Union money Transfer, you will be receiving this sum of $5000 daily until your total funds are been transferred to you completely, After receiving your information, i have presented your payment file to the board of director for approval and it has been signed and approved this morning, but instruction was to make sure that you pay $250 for the endorsement of your daily transfer via western union

You are therefor advice to send the needed fee to the below information to enable us send you your first transfer of $5000 today as soon as the $250 for the endorsement of your daily transfer via western union is receive

Receiver Name: Nkemdi J. Duru
City: Cotonou
Amount: $250

Be rest assured that as soon as the payment of $250 is received your first payment information will be send to you to enable you pick up your first payment

Thanks For your patient and cooperation.
We give you the best of services
I Am Waiting To Hear From You

Mr. Max Badza
Director of supervision,
2018 Auditing Program

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 00:21:20 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: United Bank For Africa <unitedbank.newyork@gmail.com>
Subject: Payment Order File. WU/2018/2019