lucytamlynus@gmail.com - Lucy Tamlyn

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

lucytamlynus@gmail.com - Lucy Tamlyn

Attention Customer

i m very sorry for not have contacted you all this while due to my holiday trip to tokyo Japan.i hope all is well with you and the wonderful people around you.i want to intimate you that i called the IMF office to know if your Fund has gotten to you but to my surprise i was told that you have not receive it yet.so i have made solid with united nation diplomatic agent ( Mr Love Luis )that will bring the Fund which is $2.5 Million to you.So i want to know when you will be free to meet the agent to hand over your Fund to you because he will be coming to your nearest Airport to meet you one on one and I write to inform you that Diplomatic agent (Mr Love Luis)is arrived in Taxes Dallas International Airport,USA with your consignment box that worth $2.5 Million

So contact him now with Your delivery information such as,
Your full Name,
Your delivery Address,
Your Telephone Number
Your nearest Airport
copy of your id picture:

Best Regards,
Mrs Lucy Tamlyn.
United States Ambassador

to Benin Republic

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 10:15:27 +0000 (UTC)
From: "MRS LUCY TAMLYN, U.S AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC" <federalminisoffice@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "MRS LUCY TAMLYN, U.S AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC" <lucytamlynus@gmail.com>
Subject: i m very sorry for not have contacted you all this while due to my holiday trip to tokyo Japan