federalgrants058@gmail.com - Wilbur Ross

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

federalgrants058@gmail.com - Wilbur Ross

Hello dear,

I know that a proposal like this will make anyone think differently, but I am assuring you that it is made in good faith. My name is Mrs. Zainab Mohammed from Kuwait, i'm married to Dr. Khalid Mohammed, he was a Gold merchant in United Kingdom for many years before he died in 2015. I decided to send this email letter to you after I was recently given the shock of my life when a routine check up turned into my having few months to live following a stage 4 cancer diagnosis. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. When my late husband (Dr. Khalid Mohammed) was alive he deposited the sum of (US$4.7 Million Dollars) with a financial security house and the fund is still with the financial security house.

All i needed from you is to assist me use this fund for investment to help orphanages, widows and also to propagate the word of mighty God/Allah and to endeavor that the house of mighty God/Allah is maintained. my deteriorating health condition here made me to seek assistance. As stated in the holy Quran (Surah xxxvi Yasin) Thou wariest only him who followeth the reminder and fearieth the beneficent in secret to him bear tiding of forgives and a rich reward.

Please do not discriminate on religion, race, ethnicity when handling this project. Try to reply me immediately for more information. May God bless you and your family, I would love to talk to you on the phone, but the problem is that i can not speak well due to pains in my inner heart, please keep this information very secret, never tell anyone about this money at all for security reasons.

I will be the happiest woman even in the grave if you assist me retrieve this money and invest on the charity mission.

Thank you!
Mrs Zainab Mohammed.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: zamhmdl069@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 00:18:34 -0800
Subject: hello
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]