ministerffinance@yahoo.com - Zainab Ahmed

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

ministerffinance@yahoo.com - Zainab Ahmed

Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)
Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Business District
Abuja, Nigeria
PMB 14, Abuja, Nigeria.

Attn:

Following the resignation of Hon. Mrs. Kemi Adeosun as Finance Minister, and my immediate appointment as the new Minister of Finance effective Saturday, 22 September, 2018 by President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR), I have being specially mandated by the President himself to make sure I use my position to restore the good image and past glory of this country which has been drag to the mood by some dishonest bank officials, and top government personals.

Subject to this directive, my office has being directed to ensure that all outstanding debt payment of contractors fund, next of kin claim is looked into very carefully and payment of such long overdue debt paid immediately through this office after a wild verification that the beneficiary whose name like yours is the legal beneficiary of this fund.

Your file has just been submitted to my table among the beneficiary whose part payment of $2.7Million United State Dollars as long overdue for payment. You are as a matter of urgency requested to forward your personal number, contact address, a copy of your identification for administrative processing of this payment either through following.

1) Bank to Bank MT103 swift transfer.
2) ATM Card

Thanks
Yours Faithfully
Hon. Mrs. Zainab Ahmed

Minister of Finance.

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 16:14:56 +0000 (UTC)
From: "HON. MRS. ZAINAB AHMED" <ministerffinance@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "HON. MRS. ZAINAB AHMED" <ministerffinance@yahoo.com>
Subject: A Massage From Federal Ministry of Finance FMF.