advsmithlee98@gmail.com- Smith Lee

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

advsmithlee98@gmail.com- Smith Lee

FROM THE DESK OF
SMITH LEE LAW CHAMBERS
LEGAL SOLICITORS/PRIVATE
56 JALAN RAJA CHULAN
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

Attention Please,

Your email address came up in a random draw conducted by my law firm, SMITH LEE Law Chambers in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. My name is Advocate Smith Lee (Esq.) a personal attorney to my late client Mr. Ronald Owen who worked with an oil firm here in Malaysia. Mr. Ronald Owen a well known Philanthropist, before he died, he made a WILL in my law firm stating that ($9.2) Nine Million Two Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars, only should be donated to people on a random draw.

My chambers conducted a random draw which was supervised by the Ministry of justice, The Attorney General of Malaysia and the Bank where the money was deposited by my late client Mr. Ronald Owen, and your name and email address was picked as the beneficiary to this WILL.

It is my utmost desire to execute the WILL of my late client. You are required to contact me immediately so that i will connect you to the holding bank for them to transfer the money to you. Please contact me urgently via my direct email address
CONGRATULATIONS.

Regards
Advocate Smith Lee
Attorney at Law

Code: Select all

Received: from User (p383240-ipngn200403yamaguchi.yamaguchi.ocn.ne.jp [180.27.31.240])
Reply-To: <advsmithlee98@gmail.com>
Subject: BANK TRANSFER....
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 04:22:03 -0800
Orig IP: 180.27.31.240 | Orig ISP: Ntt Communications Corporation | City: Shunan | Country: Japan | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... .27.31.240