mariammathan07@gmail.com - Mariam Mathan

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

mariammathan07@gmail.com - Mariam Mathan

Dear Beloved,,

Good day to you.May this day be as special and beautiful as you.It’s such a hopeful time of year, and I wish you every good thing and always,in Jesus name amen.

My name is Miss Mariam Mathan from Syria,5ft 8in tall, never married before. I have faith in you and it's the Almighty God that leads me to know you. I am the only child of Late Dr. Anthony Mathan, I was born in a respected and peaceful Christian family in Eastern Damascus Syria.

My late father (Dr. Anthony Mathan) was an International Businessman, a British Trained Economist and he later joined politics and served Under the Presidency of Bashar al-Assad. My Father was among the first victims of the uprising in Syria which has fully turned into Civil as I am writing this mail to you. My Parents were traveling to our home Community when some group of armed militants stopped him and killed all the people in his car, my Father died instantly while my Mother died later in the Military hospital Damascus. I managed to travel out of the Country through the help of the officials of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), and I am presently residing in a Refugee Camp in Belgium.

There is something which has been bothering me and I kept it to myself because I am afraid to disclose it to anyone, to avoid betrayals and somebody taking advantage of me. But if you will promise me that you will stand by me as a friend then I will open up to you.

I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies, and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next email.

Attached to this mail is my picture, may God guide and protect you. I will be waiting for your reply.

Take care and I wish you good luck sir..

Yours Truly
Miss Mariam Mathan

Code: Select all

Reply-To: mariammathan07@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 16:48:50 -0400
Subject: From Mariam Mathan
To: [REDACTED]