drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com - Victor Mokom Kisob

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
Smith Jones

drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com - Victor Mokom Kisob

From: FROM MR VICTOR OF UN <usdepartmentofjust@gmail.com>
Reply-To: drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com
Subject: Attn: Fund Beneficiary.
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES(OIOS) Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division

Attn: Fund Beneficiary.

As you may know, my name is Mr.Victor Mokom Kisob. I am the Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary- General For Internal Oversight Services.

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from New York City, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.

I have met with Mr. President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria and some other top concerned banks officials here in Nigeria who claimed that they have been trying their best to make sure you receive your funds in your account.

Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr. António Guterres, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of 25.7 Million United States dollars approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay. The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is your Notarization fee to the UN.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr.Paul Barker from the USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

Reconfirm your full banking details and also your full information to me as requested below, so that we can get your funds transferred into your account before I return back to New York City.

Your Full Name: ________________
You’re Home Addresses:_______________
You’re Call Phone Number:_____________
Your Occupation:_____________
A Copy of Your Identification:_____________
You’re Bank Name:______________
Bank Address:__________________
You’re Swift Code:_______________
You’re Account No:_______________
Bank Call Phone Number:__________________

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your funds in your account within the next 72 hours.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Victor Mokom Kisob.
United Nations Under-Secretary
General for Internal Oversight Services.
:!: :!: All of the emails that I post here are scams that I have received. if you receive similar emails, just delete them. The fortune you are being promised does not exist :!: :!:

LegalBriefs

Re: drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com - Kim Riley

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT,
WRIGHT -PAT CREDIT UNION INC.
DAYTON OHIO USA
22/07/2021

GOOD DAY CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT BENEFICIARY,

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your Contract/inheritance files and found out that why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your contract/inheritance payment.

Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with the non officials in the bank and your entire attempt to secure the release of your fund proved abortive. We wish to advise you that such an illegal act like this has to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem.

Right now we have arranged your payment through our swift card payment center here in Wright -patt credit union inc, that is the latest instruction from the federal reserve board this office will send to you an ATM card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, so provide the below information to this office.

1. Your full name:
2. Phone and fax number:
3.Address where you would like to receive the ATM card
4. Your age and current occupation:
5. Your Identification ID

Kindly contact this office, the ATM payment department (wpcu) this office has been mandated to issue out $25.7 million as initial payment for this last quarter payment of the year 2021.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issue you our code of conduct, which is (wpcu 100) so you have to indicate this code when contacting this office by using it as your subject.

Lastly note the you will pay the delivery fee and insurance coverage of your ATM CARD

Best Regards.

Kim Riley

Vice President Service Delivery
Wright Patt Credit Union Incorporated.

Code: Select all

Subject: OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATION INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com - Victor Mokom Kisob

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES(OIOS) Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division

Attention: Fund Beneficiary,

As you may know, my name is Mr.Victor Mokom Kisob. I am the Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary- General For Internal Oversight Services.

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from New York City, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.

I have met with Mr. President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria and some other top concerned banks officials here in Nigeria who claimed that they have been trying their best to make sure you receive your funds in your account.

Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr.Jim Yong Kim,We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of 25.7 Million United States dollars approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay.The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account,is your Notarization fee to the UN.

Sincerely,you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr.Paul Barker from the USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

Reconfirm your full banking details and also your full information to me as requested below, so that we can get your funds transferred into your account before I return back to New York City.

Your Full Name: ________________
You’re Home Addresses:_______________
You’re Call Phone Number:_____________
Your Occupation:_____________
A Copy of Your Identification:_____________
You’re Bank Name:______________
Bank Address:__________________
You’re Swift Code:_______________
You’re Account No:_______________
Bank Call Phone Number:__________________

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your funds in your account within the next 72 hours.

You can call me on the cell phone number which i just acquired in Nigeria today:

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Victor Mokom Kisob.
United Nations Under-Secretary
General for Internal Oversight Services.
Tel. +234-8034-807-496

From: "Mr.Victor Mokom Kisob." <officialnotice04@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 08:55:50 -0700
Subject: Attention: Fund Beneficiary,

Smith Jones

Re: drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com - Kim Riley

From: FROM WRIGHT PATT CREDIT UNION. <robertmbah1@gmail.com>
Subject: WRIGHT PATT PAYMENT NOTICE
WRIGHT -PAT CREDIT UNION INC.
DAYTON OHIO USA
14/09/2021

GOOD DAY CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT BENEFICIARY,

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your Contract/inheritance files and found out that why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your contract/inheritance payment.

Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with the none officials in the bank and your entire attempt to secure the release of your fund proved abortive. We wish to advise you that such an illegal act like this has to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem.

Right now we have arranged your payment through our swift card payment center here in Wright -patt credit union inc, that is the latest instruction from the federal reserve board .this office will send to you an Atm card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, so provide the below information to this office.

1. Your full name:
2. Phone and fax number:
3. Address where you would like to receive the Atm card
4. Your age and current occupation:
5 A Copy of your Identification ID

Kindly contact this office, the ATM payment department (wpcu) this office has been mandated to issue out $25.7 million as initial payment for this last quarter payment of the year 2021. Note that because of impostors, we hereby issue you our code of conduct, which is (wpcu 100) so you have to indicate this code when contacting this office by using it as your subject.

Best Regards.

Kim Riley

Wright Patt Credit Union Incorporated.
:!: :!: All of the emails that I post here are scams that I have received. if you receive similar emails, just delete them. The fortune you are being promised does not exist :!: :!:

LegalBriefs

Re: drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com - Riley Kim

WRIGHT -PAT CREDIT UNION INC. 1761 w LANE AVE,
UPPER ARLINGTON,DAYTON OH 43221,USA
11/1/2021

Urgent Attention

The entire Wright Patt Credit Union Incorporated Bank Branch of Dayton Ohio United States Of America has received a mandated instruction letter from the Federal Reserve Bank New York to release your Inheritance fund sum of $10.5 million U.S dollars to you.

Based on this and due to the problems of wire transfer all over the
World now by IMF, FBI ,WORLD Bank Organization, and United Nation in
demanding of different kind of Documents before the successful
completion of Transaction.

Therefore the Authorities of the Wright Patt Credit Union Incorporated Branch of Dayton Ohio has decided to release your fund through the safe and fastest way of ONLINE BANKING/WIRE TRANSFER SYSTEM and it has been approved by the United States government authority under the supervision of the FBI CIA and Interpol Corps which has been instructed for the immediate release of your fund within few working days as soon as you comply with all instructions given to you hereunder.

Regarding this, you are advise to reconfirm your full information as follows

Full Name
Home Address
Occupation
Cell/Tell phone number
Driving License or International Passport.

Note that the only amount it will cost you to open the new Online
Banking Wire Transfer in your name is $350 dollars and it is mandatory
to pay this fee to enable us open the new online banking in your name
so that we can send you the Login which is USERNAME, and PASSWORD including the Web site for you to login your account and start transferring your funds to your local bank account. Once We hear from you we shall furnish you with information to send the required fee of $350 dollars only to our receiver agent.

Finally we are waiting for your response to enable us to proceed on your
payment accordingly without delay.

Thanks for banking with us.

Best Regard

Mrs Riley Kim
Wright Patt Credit Union.

From: FROM MRS KIM RILEY <senator.obadiaalmaifa@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 04:37:53 -0700
Subject: Urgent Attention

LegalBriefs

Re: drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com - Riley Kim

WRIGHT -PAT CREDIT UNION INC. 1761 w LANE AVE,
UPPER ARLINGTON,DAYTON OH 43221,USA
11/3/2021

Urgent Attention

The entire Wright Patt Credit Union Incorporated Bank Branch of Dayton Ohio United States Of America has received a mandated instruction letter from the Federal Reserve Bank New York to release your Inheritance fund sum of $10.5 Million U.S dollars to you.

Based on this and due to the problems of wire transfer all over theWorld now by IMF, FBI ,WORLD Bank Organization, and United Nation in demanding different kinds of Documents before the successful completion of Transaction.

Therefore the Authorities of the Wright Patt Credit Union Incorporated Branch of Dayton Ohio has decided to release your fund through the safe and fastest way of ONLINE BANKING/WIRE TRANSFER SYSTEM and it has been approved by the United States government authority under the supervision of the FBI CIA and Interpol Corps which has been instructed for the immediate release of your fund within few working days as soon as you comply with all instructions given to you hereunder.

Regarding this, you are advise to reconfirm your full information as follows

Full Name
Home Address
Occupation
Cell/Tell phone number
Driving License or International Passport.

Note that the only amount it will cost you to open the new Online Banking Wire Transfer in your name is $350 dollars and it is mandatory to pay this fee to enable us open the new online banking in your name so that we can send you the Login which is USERNAME, and PASSWORD including the Web site for you to login your account and start transferring your funds to your local bank account. Once We hear from you we shall furnish you with information to send the required fee of $350 dollars only to our receiver agent.

Finally we are waiting for your response to enable us to proceed on your payment accordingly without delay.

Thanks for banking with us.

Best Regard

Mrs Riley Kim
Wright Patt Credit Union.

Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 10:21:08 +0100
Subject: Urgent Attention

LegalBriefs

Re: drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com - Fred S. Carns

From The Director International Affairs, FDIC 1601 Bryan St, Dallas, TX 75201, USA,
10/11/2021

Attn Beneficiary.

Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
Confirms that funds have arrived in the USA on transit for credit Into your bank account. We have verified the authenticity of Such a transfer.

In line with the provisions of the Montreal
Convention and its additional protocols, you are advised to Pay the cost of issuing a Receivership Authorization from This office, as demanded by the rules of the Federal Reserve And the signatory countries of the Financial Action Task Force.

This will facilitate the immediate credit of your
Account with the fund in question without delay $8.3 million Dollars from the United Nations. You must be aware that the Feds are trying to clear out the mess in the banking and financial sector hence the need for this authorization.

You will pay a fee for issuing the Receivership Authorization. The Receivership authorization will be issued to your bank immediately you pay this cost and your account will be credited with immediate effect.

Thank you.

Fred S. Carns.

Director Office of International Affairs FDIC

Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 10:28:29 +0100
Subject: From The Director International Affairs, FDIC 1601 Bryan St, Dallas, TX 75201, USA,

LegalBriefs

Re: drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com - Dr John Kelvin

FROM THE DESK OF MRS. CHRISTINE LAGARDE
IMF EXTERNAL RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND(I.M.F).
ADDRESS: 1900 PENNSYLVANIA AVE NW
WASHINGTON , DC 20431 U.S.A
01/14/2022

Attn: Prospective Beneficiary Batch A

This is to officially inform you that the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is compensating all the scam victims $360,000.00 USD each, and your email address was found in the scam victim's list.

We have mandated United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc to transfer your compensation fund to you via Western Union Money Transfer. Contact Dr John Kelvin and send to him your information as where he will be sending the funds to you, such as,
Receiver's name:-_______
Address:-__________
Phone number:-________

Contact Person: Dr John Kelvin Director Foriegn Remittance Dept United Bank For Africa (UBA) Nig Plc
Email: (drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com)

Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to the paying bank by the IMF.

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you start receiving your compensation fund. Kindly note that you are to pay for their bank processing fee of $150 only as ordered by the IMF. Contact him and make further inquiries.

Hope to hear from you as soon as you confirm receipt of this payment.

Regards,

Mrs.Christine Lagarde

DIRECTOR,INTERNATIONAL
MONETARY FUND

Reply-To: pastormarkugo11@gmail.com
From: "Mrs.Christine Lagarde" <usdepartmentofjust@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 12:25:38 -0800
Subject: Attn: Prospective Beneficiary Batch A

LegalBriefs

Re: drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com - Paul M. Abbate

Federal Bureau of Investigation Washington, D.C.
The J. Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. United States.

Attn!! Be swift in your response.

Following the recent development in regards to your compensation
payment valued at $12.5 Million Dollars, the management of the FBI,
write to notify you that an arrangement has been concluded by the
United States Government to pay your overdue inheritance payment.

The FINANCIAL SERVICE AUTHORITY (FSA) And UNITED NATIONS (UN) has
issued a transfer approval to the appointed bank in The United States
as the approved paying bank being the Initiating Country of your fund
to enable you receive your compensation sum through their BANKING
platform without any hitch or delay to your designated bank account.

Once again, you are officially advised that your payment will be
transferred to your account through the appointed paying Bank being
KEY BANK here in Ohio in the United States
without any further complications (problems) as the United States
approved paying Bank.

Once I hear from you with your readiness to receive your fund, I
shall furnish you with the contact information of the Vice President
Service Delivery Of The Bank for you to establish contact with Him
and find out ways and how much it will cost to receive your fund.

This is in regards to your doubt concerning the fund, we now decided
to make sure your payment gets to you without any further problems or
complication and ensure you brief this Force On your dealings with
them.

We thank you for your patience and cooperation

Yours faithfully.

Paul M. Abbate

Deputy Director, United States FBI

From: "Paul M. Abbate" <ww.uinternalrsev.org.1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 11:19:12 +0100
Subject: Attn!! Be swift in your response.