catherine.umeka11@gmail.com - Catherine Umeka

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
Smith Jones

catherine.umeka11@gmail.com - Catherine Umeka

Reply-To: catherine.umeka11@gmail.com
Subject: RE: YOUR APPROVED PAYMENT
Attn: Sir/Madam,

My name is Mrs Catherine Umeka. I am a Nigerian by birth.

Due to the recent crises going on Nigeria, my husband was killed in one of the crises. As a result of this development I had to flee to Germany where I am currently staying as a refugee. Before my husband's death, he occupied an important post as one of the renowned politicians in Nigeria.

Before my husband's death, he left some amount of money in one of the banks in the U.S.A. which is USD$21.3M. So I need someone who can be very reliable and trustworthy to handle this amount in his own bank to keep it safe for me. If you happen to accept to keep the money safe for me, I will try to make my travel documents and come over to the U.s.A. to claim this fund after you have taken possession of the money.

Currently, my only surviving son is in Senegal studying and I want him to come over to the U.S.A. after you have been able to take proper care of the money.

If you happen to accept this offer, I will give you 40% of this total sum because you will be the one to take care of any expenses that may come up during the cause of claiming this fund.

After confirming your full information such as your full names, address, phone and any of your identification, I will be able to direct you to the bank where the money is currently deposited in the U.S.A.

I wait to hear from you in this subject matter

Thanks

Mrs. Catherine Umeka
:!: :!: All of the emails that I post here are scams that I have received. if you receive similar emails, just delete them. The fortune you are being promised does not exist :!: :!: